Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Kindle Fire Moms----PIOG

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:55 PM
  • 8 Replies

I just found out I am getting the HD 8.9 for Mothers Day from my family.  what are you and your kids fav apps?  Erin is 4

by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Megara
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Starfall, alphabet aquarium... There is one I can't remember the name but the icon is an owl and it is 3 preschool learning games for free or 9 for something like $2. And angry birds.
MamaTrombley
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:58 PM

all these and netflix

Quoting Megara:

Starfall, alphabet aquarium... There is one I can't remember the name but the icon is an owl and it is 3 preschool learning games for free or 9 for something like $2. And angry birds.

LiliM
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Look at Free Time. It's awesome for kids. Mine have it on theirs and it gives them age appropriate apps, movies, and books. Plus, you can add stuff to the free time library from your account.
erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:05 AM

AWESOME ladies THANKS>>>>>keep em coming!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 9, 2013 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont know. My son isn't allowed to play on my kindle. It's my toy and I don't share.

Oceana09
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 2:40 AM

My daughter uses my Ipod all the time so I don't think the apps are the same, but she really like Where's my Water and Fruit ninja. There's also bunch of free educational games, you just have to know how and where to find them. We have one that we downloaded where she has to trace each letter with her finger and it writes them out on this "chalk board" thing on the screen. I got her a stylist (I think that's what they're called) so it has really motivated and helped her learn how to use writing utensils.

mommawhite08
by on May. 9, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Quoting LiliM:

Look at Free Time. It's awesome for kids. Mine have it on theirs and it gives them age appropriate apps, movies, and books. Plus, you can add stuff to the free time library from your account.

I've been wondering if you can save or borrow stuff from the free time app or can you only use it if you have Internet access?

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 9, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN