Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The little league assistant coach picked up my bro by the shirt, shook him in the air, and threatened him!!!

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 1:35 AM
  • 45 Replies

Let me start off this story by saying first, my 12 year old brother is the most kind and compassionate human being on this earth.  I'm not just saying that because I love him, I'm saying that because its absolutely true.  There was a kid in his class last year with cerebral palsy and in a wheel chair and unable to communicate.  My bro became friends with him and has slumber parties once a month at his house...  He sticks up for him and helps him out at school.  He is an absolutely wonderful person to be around....  He was also adopted 3 years ago by my family, before that he was in 12 foster homes, a few of them where physically abusive so he has a lot of compassion for others....

Ok, now on to the story.  So, tonight he was at baseball practice before the game.  They are a bunch of 12 year old boys, and apparently they where throwing the ball to each other saying warming up.  One boy, we will call him X throws the ball to my little bro and says, "catch it retard".  My little bro caught it and threw it back.  X dropped the ball and my little bro said back to him, "nice catch, retard"  

Now look, I hate that term and I hope to GOD my brother never ever ever ever uses the term again but I'm just telling it like it is for the story's sake.  

So, X's dad only hears the very tail end of this exchange between X and my little brother, he then stormed up to my brother and my brother started to back away, he picked him up by his SHIRT and while in the air he shook him and screamed at him, "If you ever call my son retarded again I will pound the shit out of you!!!"  This went on then the coach ran up or something and broke it up...  It was pretty violent  Apparently the X kid has a learning disability or something but none of the other kids on the team knew about it. 

Because of my bro's past he freaked out and literally started to hyperventilate and have flash backs of some really bad childhood experiences in foster care before being adopted.  All the kids where WTFing and the coach kicked the kids dad off the field.  Another kid who witnessed the exchange was bawling his eyes out.  The guy was seriously violent.  

So, here is the question my parents think they want to file a police report so my brother doesn't ever have to see that ass hat again on the field or in the bleachers so he can't come near him again.  Do you agree with this?  The league isn't through the school but through an actual league so what else should they do???  Let me know your thoughts on this!!!

**The head coach heard the whole exchange so we know for sure that X kid said the retard thing first plus they are 12**  We also know that he is never gonna call someone that agin my parents are talking to him about it tonight.

You know you want it

by on May. 9, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SJG1013
by SJG on May. 9, 2013 at 1:38 AM
I would file a report. If someone ever touched my kid they would be lucky if the could walk the next day.
invisibleme
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this
In our rec association the cops would have been called to the field and said parent would be ejected from the property for a min of 365 days once the incident was investigated.
.betty.white.
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 1:40 AM
The coach said if it was his kid he would br in jail tonight!

Quoting SJG1013:

I would file a report. If someone ever touched my kid they would be lucky if the could walk the next day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Domestic.Godess
by on May. 9, 2013 at 1:40 AM
I agree they should file a report.
jesistar6910
by on May. 9, 2013 at 1:41 AM

Definately. That man assaulted a young boy.

SJG1013
by SJG on May. 9, 2013 at 1:42 AM
I understand that two wrongs don't make a right but I swear I would of hurt him somehow. Because its over the only way now is to file a report. Your parents should really do it, no kid deserves that.

Quoting .betty.white.:

The coach said if it was his kid he would br in jail tonight!

Quoting SJG1013:

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on May. 9, 2013 at 1:44 AM

I would absolutely file a report. I'd probably be in jail if anyone every laid hands on my kid like that or threatened to "beat the shit" out of him. Geeze, I'm pissed off for you lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 9, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Yes I would file a police report so you can definitely get an RO on this dipstick for his massive over reaction!
petitekatie
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Poor baby :'(

Brandistar
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Definitely file a report, at the very very least! I would hate to be that man's son.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN