Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When you die...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
A friend of mine just recently found out she has Cancer. She's been so depressed because she has small children. She keeps saying she wants to be remembered as a fun, loving mother, god forbid, by them. This made me think about every mother's legacy. How do you want to be remembered by your kids?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 4:37 AM
Replies (11-15):
.lovemybebes.
by :) on May. 9, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

I want them to remember how much I loved them!
teri4lance
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 7:10 AM
That they were loved unconditionally
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jdy9440
by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:14 AM

That they are loved

NoahandEliza
by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:17 AM
If I were to die right now, only one of my children is old enough to really remember me. I would hope he'd remember how much I love him and would do anything to give him a good, happy life. My 2yo is my "miracle baby." I'd want her to know how hard I worked to get her here because from the time I found out I was pregnant, I couldn't imagine my life without her. And the baby, I'd want him to know how important our short time together was to me.

And because I'm petty and selfish, if dh ever remarried, it would be important to me that my sister still be a big part of their life so that she could make sure they knew about me and how much they meant to me (not that dh would forget about me, but I'm sure the younger ones would consider stepmom their mom.)
MayBeeIAm
by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:25 AM
That I loved them and I set an example for them that no matter what life throws your way to always keep climbing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN