Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

oh geez.....my brother is such a bleeding heart

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 138 Replies

the day after spring break a new girl started at my little brothers high school, shes 16(brother is 17) and he keeps telling me and our parents how shes always by herself reading comic books or just listening to music but he's to shy to talk to her. anyway so yesterday he brought her to our parents house for dinner(i go to my parents house to make sure our little sister gets home safely) i noticed the girl had been crying, so when she went to the bathroom i asked my brother what happened,this is what he told me "i was helping the drama class build a set for a play they are doing and i saw her sitting up at the top of the stairs just writing stuff,the drama  teacher asked her if she finished her portfolio, she says no and the drama teacher asked her why not? she told him "i have more important things going on then school work" so the teacher took her into the office.she came back out at the end of the class and the teacher asked me to take her to the counselor, so i walked her up to the office, i asked her what was wrong and she just handed me her phone and told me to look at the only video....it showed her brother getting hit by a car going 90. so i deleted it for her and after that i didnt see her the rest of the day until after school" 

soooo she told off a off teacher right in front of him and he brings her home for dinner......god he's such a bleeding heart, yeah its sad that someone was sick enough to send that video to her but that doesnt mean he needed to bring her home with him.....

here let me add this here,my brother does serious drugs, the last time he used was over the weekend the day before he went to a 15th birthday party at Disneyland, he was hung over and had needle marks all over his arms. so no i dont think 2 people with issues like this should try to "fix" eachother

Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof2gingers
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM
6 moms liked this
maybe he wants to be friends with her. he's showing compassion. why is it such a bad thing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Quoting momof2gingers:

maybe he wants to be friends with her. he's showing compassion. why is it such a bad thing?

she obviously has serious issues....my brother has serious issues also....not a good mix

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 9, 2013 at 11:59 AM
2 moms liked this
Umm imagine if that was your family member and you had no friends!
ttriddick
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:01 PM
8 moms liked this
Yeah, I'd go anon for this too. Where did compassion go? I guess your brother must have gotten it all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Umm imagine if that was your family member and you had no friends!

i wouldnt expect the person making sure i didnt go kill myself in the bathroom to invite me to dinner

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Quoting ttriddick:

Yeah, I'd go anon for this too. Where did compassion go? I guess your brother must have gotten it all.

i have compassion i just wouldnt bring someone who obviously has serious issues back to the house

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 9, 2013 at 12:02 PM
3 moms liked this

Boy, you sound like a real asshole...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Boy, you sound like a real asshole...

why because i dont think my brother (with drug abuse issues) bringing someone who has other serious issues back to the house?

ttriddick
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Lol really? Cause it seems like you have serious issues but you were there. Your lack of empathy is very scary.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ttriddick:

i have compassion i just wouldnt bring someone who obviously has serious issues back to the house

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Quoting ttriddick:

Lol really? Cause it seems like you have serious issues but you were there. Your lack of empathy is very scary.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ttriddick:

i just dont think 2 people with issues like this should be around each other alone....my brother is into hard core drugs (parents dont know) and idk what shes into but her being depressed might just drive her into taking some of my brothers drugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN