Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The prettiest, most popular girl in YOUR class

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 176 Replies

Where is she now? Did she peak in high school? 

Mine: we were actually bff's in high school (yes, I was the less attractive friend lol), but we lost touch in college and I moved away. She friend requested me recently on FB. She's still as pretty and as skinny as she was in high school (over 15 years ago!). She's got 3 kids, is an Architect, and is happily married to an ugly guy. He seems really nice though and they love each other so much, so I'm happy for her!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmberRose1122
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM
A lot of the pretty and popular girls are now a lot bigger and look a lot different, but some have stayed the same. The prettiest and most popular has a huge lawsuit against her for child neglect as an in-home daycare provider...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Whoa! That's crazy! Is that surprising to you? Was she nice, or a big B back then?

Quoting AmberRose1122:

A lot of the pretty and popular girls are now a lot bigger and look a lot different, but some have stayed the same. The prettiest and most popular has a huge lawsuit against her for child neglect as an in-home daycare provider...

JustBreath2013
by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:25 PM
The one I can think of was popular, pretty and sweet. She had cystic fybrosis and is still alive and doing well.
dbush0584
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Still pretty but a total bitch and addicted to drugs if memory serves me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM

That's awesome!

Quoting JustBreath2013:

The one I can think of was popular, pretty and sweet. She had cystic fybrosis and is still alive and doing well.

CjEmmemommy
by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I looked her up on facebook a couple years back. She is stil this tiny little thing but it seems she married and divorced with in the year, I dont know anything else about her but she seems happy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM
4 moms liked this

Hmmm... Well I guess that was ME... Im doing awesome thank you!!  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 9, 2013 at 12:27 PM

no, i dont think she peaked in hs. she is still gorgeous, is engaged, has a house, has a career and still has her core group of friends from hs.

AmberRose1122
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:27 PM
A huge b. I feel bad because she has children of her own, it has to be difficult for them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Whoa! That's crazy! Is that surprising to you? Was she nice, or a big B back then?

Quoting AmberRose1122:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Good for you! lol You're welcome

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm... Well I guess that was ME... Im doing awesome thank you!!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)