Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

advice plz!! how the hell do i get out of this slump?

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:47 PM
  • 0 Replies

when i was a sahm the house got cleaned it may have not been spotless every day but it got picked up the dishes would get washed the laundry was washed and folded you know the normal things a sahm would do but then it got to a point where i had to get a job so we could make ends meat every month but as soon as i got this job little by little i just stopped doing all that i work at hastings so its not like i work that long i do 4 to 5 hr closing shifts depending on the day 5 days a week but for some reason i just cant bring my self to do anything i get up get my daughter ready and off to school then i come home play some fb games then my boys wake up around 8:30 so im at home with my 4 yr old and my 3 yr old boys and i tell myself all day long "ok its time to get up and go put a load in then washer or go put some dishes in the washer" but i never do next thing i know its time to go get my daughter from school so i start getting ready i get dressed then i get the boys ready then we come home and do alis homework then its time to start getting ready for work i go to work come home and go to bed and do it all over again and i know its me being lazy and thats what im wanting advice on how the hell do i get out of this slump?

by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)