Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

E'ffing school sent her home over a ......

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 3:26 PM
  • 87 Replies
1 mom liked this
Bloody nose...

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on May. 9, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
umm.yeah
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2013 at 3:28 PM

My daughter gets hiccups several times a day and it is to the point the teacher has been kicking her out of class for it.  I feel your frustration.

thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 9, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

are you effing kidding me? Thats dumb

Quoting umm.yeah:

My daughter gets hiccups several times a day and it is to the point the teacher has been kicking her out of class for it.  I feel your frustration.

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

umm.yeah
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Yeah - she has 2 teachers that she sees at different times through the day.  The one teacher kicks her out of class when she gets the hiccups.  (the other one is actually helpful and tries different things so they go away) And then while she is in the hall, 2 other teachers come out and yell at her for being too loud.  The Prinicpal has already told the teacher she can not kick her out of class for it but the teacher does it anyway.  So glad the year is almost over.

Quoting thetrollcat:

are you effing kidding me? Thats dumb

LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 3:36 PM

How did she get a bloody nose? Can they really send her home for that?

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 3:37 PM

my son got sent home for mosquito bites once.  the idiots actually thought it was chicken pox.

not quite the same thing, i know, but i just wanted to share my "school is stupid" story.

MommyCrooks
by on May. 9, 2013 at 3:39 PM

do they not have a nurses office?? wth

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 3:39 PM

My daughter was once sent home for sneezing. Another time a few weeks later she was sent home for "throwing up", in reality she was spitting something into the trash can. But they didn't send her home when her eye was swollen shut and crusty (she had an allergic reaction to some lotion she got in her eye). So, this is why we do cyber school.

dandylynes
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, that's dumb.  that's a simple thing the nurse should be able t help with.  My 14 y/o gets bloody noses in winter, a lot of times at school.  They don't have a nurse there, but she goes to the office, gets a tissue and waits for it to be done.

EvaTheDiva29
by on May. 9, 2013 at 3:42 PM

lol i wouldve told them tough shit. lmfao

thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 9, 2013 at 3:42 PM

figures.

Quoting OneToughMami:

My daughter was once sent home for sneezing. Another time a few weeks later she was sent home for "throwing up", in reality she was spitting something into the trash can. But they didn't send her home when her eye was swollen shut and crusty (she had an allergic reaction to some lotion she got in her eye). So, this is why we do cyber school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)