Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Perhaps I'm too fat?

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 6:05 PM
  • 72 Replies

I bought my first pair of skinny jeans. Colored ones at that. I took the plunge. They were on sale so I figured why not. Of course, after trying them on, I just think there is no way ill wear them until after I lose at least 10 pounds. Anyone else wear them? Are you super skinny, average or overweight? Do you think they look okay on slightly overweight women? 

by on May. 9, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyCrooks
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 6:08 PM

im a size 11, im kind of thick in my thighs.. i didnt like the skinny jeans at first, but after wearing them a few times i grew to love them,, i also got a few compliments on my body type (in which ive always been self convious on growing up) im not the smallest i've ever been and im not the biggest either,, but i think all girls look better wearing them

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I have some, but they're never my FIRST pick..

.lovemybebes.
by :) on May. 9, 2013 at 6:10 PM
My skinny jeans look like leggings. In a size 20.
gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I never even thought of getting a pair because I've gained  weight and am thicker now, but I saw a girl wearing a blue pair and she was twice my size and they looked really good on her. So, I thought, maybe I can pull it off. 

Quoting MommyCrooks:

im a size 11, im kind of thick in my thighs.. i didnt like the skinny jeans at first, but after wearing them a few times i grew to love them,, i also got a few compliments on my body type (in which ive always been self convious on growing up) im not the smallest i've ever been and im not the biggest either,, but i think all girls look better wearing them

MyStarLight
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 6:10 PM
I have a few skinny jeans
they fit great with my body im.also a size 11 so it works for me and im not tiny
justbreatheOx
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this
No way my ass and hips are to big and wide for skinny jeans. I don't even own jeans at all. I wean leggings.
justbreatheOx
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Wear*

Quoting justbreatheOx:

No way my ass and hips are to big and wide for skinny jeans. I don't even own jeans at all. I wean leggings.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 9, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Did u get those from kohls? :)
Kool_Aide
by on May. 9, 2013 at 6:11 PM

I honestly just don't like this style. It looks okay on some women but I think it's bizarre on me. Maybe because I'm pretty tall. Not sure. I like the color. 

gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Yeah, mine are pretty tight in the thighs but looser everywhere else. And a little long. 

Quoting .lovemybebes.:

My skinny jeans look like leggings. In a size 20.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)