Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

conspiracy theory

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 274 Replies
What conspiracy do you believe if any? What's the craziest conspiracy have you heard?

I have heard the illuminati thing before and watched the beyonce music videos that they talk about. I didn't really buy into it. Today though I was watching interviews with her where she talks about sasha entering her body like she is possessed. I still don't think I believe it but it got me thinking and I wanted to see what everyone thought.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 7:06 PM
2 moms liked this
9/11
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 7:23 PM
9/11 was also planned by people involved in the illuminati... From what some of the people were claiming.

Quoting Anonymous:

9/11

Josie_P
by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:24 PM

The only American conspiracy theories I know of are 9/11, Sandy Hook, and the Boston Massacre. Idk any Russian conspiracy theories. Now I'm curious lol.

nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on May. 9, 2013 at 7:26 PM

9/11

Seximama89
by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I believe in the illuminati
x.Aim.x
by Amy on May. 9, 2013 at 8:27 PM
5 moms liked this

the Illuminati, the bilderberg group.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 8:39 PM
I've never heard bilderberg group... Time to start googling

Quoting x.Aim.x:

..A5HL3Y..
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Bilderberg?

Quoting x.Aim.x:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 10:15 PM
3 moms liked this

I'm not x.Aim.x, but I also am aware of the bilderberg group. The bilderberg group is a group of the world elites. The richest and most powerful people in the world. They are the ones that really make all of the decisions. In my opinion, they are also the ones that are putting all of the chemicals in our food. They are trying to reduce the population of humans. (They have a statue that claims just that.) They also are the ones who came up with the idea of chemtrails. They tell us they are doing it to prevent 'global warming', but they know very well what high levels of mercury and many other chemicals do to the human body. They meet in secret because they say what they speak about is far too important for the general public to know.

Quoting ..A5HL3Y..:

Bilderberg?

Quoting x.Aim.x:

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 10:16 PM
None, really. Although I do want to know the truth about area 51. And the sandy hook videos were convincing enough to make me wonder.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)