Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sooooo... just curious here....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

Is anyone currently or have you ever been a phone sex operator? How did you get started? What was the best and worst things about it?

I'm curious because I have heard a lot of things lately about single mom's being PSO's (phone sex operator's) to help supplement income, since times are so rough right now. I can't lie, the money I could make doing this would be so beneficial as I don't make much money where I work, can't find a different job or get a second job. But I don't think going into the sex industry, even if it's just being a PSO is for me.

Just curious if anyone has done this, and what they can tell me about it.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 8:13 PM

BUMP!

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on May. 9, 2013 at 8:14 PM

I've never done it, but apparently I could, haha...I had to do an announcement over the loudspeaker at work, and a customer told a coworker that I sounded just like a phone-sex operator...umm, awkward, haha...

tiffanydearing
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 8:16 PM
I tried, i did a day of training and the next day on the phone, first phone call creeped me out so bad I literally ran out of the place n never looked back!!! I'm not even a prude.
Saydar
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2013 at 8:17 PM
No experience but good luck! I'd say google companies that will direct 900-number calls to you.
Vcoskey
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 8:19 PM
I interviewed for a job as a phone sex line dispatcher - basically I would have routed the calls to the ladies that were available.

It's the only job I've ever interviewed for and didn't get offered lol!

Bummer!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 8:30 PM

LOL oh wow that would be awkward lol

Quoting LucyMom08:

I've never done it, but apparently I could, haha...I had to do an announcement over the loudspeaker at work, and a customer told a coworker that I sounded just like a phone-sex operator...umm, awkward, haha...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Oh my! What was the call about?? You have me curious now lol

Quoting tiffanydearing:

I tried, i did a day of training and the next day on the phone, first phone call creeped me out so bad I literally ran out of the place n never looked back!!! I'm not even a prude.

Diamepphyre
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I would never lower myself to that point.  Here's a bump for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I have checked out niteflirt... just to check it out because I read a lot of good reviews about it.... They connect your home phone number to a 1-800 # so you can do it from home, but the customers never see your real number or any of your information.

I could definitely use the money... I work 40 hrs a week but it's minimum wage and I'm barely making it. I have a toddler age son and he has special needs and my babysitter already watches him whenever I work for only $20 a week. Plus I barely have enough energy as it is with my own health issues that getting a 2nd job outside the home just isn't an option even if there was anywhere else hiring around here. I just don't know if it's something I could do..

Quoting Saydar:

No experience but good luck! I'd say google companies that will direct 900-number calls to you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Lol that is a bummer. Did they tell you why they didn't offer you the job?

Quoting Vcoskey:

I interviewed for a job as a phone sex line dispatcher - basically I would have routed the calls to the ladies that were available.

It's the only job I've ever interviewed for and didn't get offered lol!

Bummer!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured