Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

There is something he won't tell me **UPDATED**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My fwb asked me if there is something I wasn't telling him

I said NO, idk what you are talking about

He said, 

Im talking about with me, I just notice something that been going on and I know you know about it

I said, idk what it is you are talking about, I don't hide anything from you, but if there was something you should know I would have told you I know it

Then I asked does it have to do just with him or both of us

and then he said, It's cool, I dont want to talk about this

?????

WTF

How can I get this out of him?  I am so annoyed

He just told me he is pissed and he doesn't want to get into it right now.  OH SNAP!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Replies (71-80):
itsnotamovie
by on May. 10, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Std, he loves you, or you didn't make him a sandwich.
.sugar.kisses.
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Uh oh
smurfbitebug
by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:13 AM
You don't start screwing a good friend you want to keep in the first place. A FWB is supposed to be expendable so when/if someone does develop feelings or begin acting like a douche you just end it and move on.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats how all FWB end up, you dont just drop them if they are your actual friend

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Then you are doing it wrong.

You're in a relationship. Not a FWB.

Quoting Anonymous:

There are feelings involved, he's not a booty call, we're legit friends

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Why are you taking shit off of a Fwb? I thought the whole fucking point of having a FWB is so you can drop them like a bad habit the minute they start with this type of shit.

I think you're doing it wrong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2013 at 1:01 PM

happens all the time

Friends with benefits

not booty call, cut buddy, fling, or one night stand

friends is the key component

not only that, just because he is pissed doesnt mean i am going to just end it, thats irrational

Quoting smurfbitebug:

You don't start screwing a good friend you want to keep in the first place. A FWB is supposed to be expendable so when/if someone does develop feelings or begin acting like a douche you just end it and move on.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats how all FWB end up, you dont just drop them if they are your actual friend

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Why are you taking shit off of a Fwb? I thought the whole fucking point of having a FWB is so you can drop them like a bad habit the minute they start with this type of shit.

smurfbitebug
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Irrational because you are actually in a relationship.

We are going to go around in circles. Bottom line: if you put up with unnecessary bullshit and there are all these complicated feelings involved you are in an actual relationship and he is not a FWB. You can call him that all you want to, but don't get all ticked when people tell you you're doing it wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

happens all the time

Friends with benefits

not only that, just because he is pissed doesnt mean i am going to just end it, thats irrational

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2013 at 1:54 PM

It's because there is no "right" way

or "wrong" way

You can choose any friend for that priveledge, its pretty simple

thats just not how youd do it

Quoting smurfbitebug:

We are going to go around in circles. Bottom line: if you put up with unnecessary bullshit and there are all these complicated feelings involved you are in an actual relationship and he is not a FWB. You can call him that all you want to, but don't get all ticked when people tell you you're doing it wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

happens all the time

Friends with benefits

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

smurfbitebug
by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Lol oh there is a wrong way. A FWB situation by definition is not supposed to be an actual relationship. By definition it is supposed to be easy, carefree, and deep feeling & commitment free. None of which applies to your relationship apparently.
Does that necessarily mean that what you ARE doing with the dude is wrong? No. Not at all. Not even close to what I am saying.
I'm just saying it is not a FWB situation.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's because there is no "right" way

or "wrong" way

You can choose any friend for that priveledge, its pretty simple

thats just not how youd do it

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting Anonymous:

happens all the time

Friends with benefits

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 10, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Maybe totally off the wall but maybe he is starting to develop feeling for you and he has been hinting around and you havent noticr? Idk
mybabiesmama916
by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Dang I just read through all these comments hoping he told you and nothin.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2013 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Im about to call lol

Quoting mybabiesmama916:

Dang I just read through all these comments hoping he told you and nothin.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)