Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wtf? make up your minds.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So I'm watching the news and they are talking about the man who was charged for kidnapping those 3 women in Ohio.

One of the things they are charging him with is MURDER for the abortions he caused.

So which is it.... Are fetuses now people in this case?
Don't get me wrong I'm totally pro life. Who gets to pick and choose when and where an unborn fetuses "clump of celled (as pro choicers call them) is considered a child?

I mean pro choicers say they aren't alive so its not murder . But as it relates to this case they were considered alive even though they weren't born. So who is right?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Replies (11-20):
ddhb2007
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 8:29 PM
It's the woman's choice. These women didn't have the ability to choose to abort because they were forced to go through the procedure. Their inability to choose makes it murder.
unspecified42
by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:31 PM
6 moms liked this
If I slash my own tires it isn't a crime. If I tattooed or pierced myself it wouldn't be, either. But if someone else did those things it would be.

I don't get how this is a hard concept for people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaelaasmom
by Katie on May. 9, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Actually, I didn't even need to look it up.

Quoting Anonymous:

How long did it take you to find that? 2 minutes? 

I wish people would educate themselves before letting their ignorance show so quickly.

Quoting Kaelaasmom:

Ohio has fetal murder statutes. The only person who can choose to end a pregnancy is the pregnant woman.

CafeMom Tickers
andreamarie
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree and i am oro choice. Enough said.

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

This.  And the first reply.

Quoting ajdahd13:

If the mother didn't choose to have the abortion, and if it wasn't done by a doctor, then yes it's murder. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 9, 2013 at 8:31 PM
The only person that can choose abortion is the woman carrying the pregnancy. Just like I can't force a woman to have an abortion neither can their abductor.

Quoting Anonymous:

So I'm watching the news and they are talking about the man who was charged for kidnapping those 3 women in Ohio.

One of the things they are charging him with is MURDER for the abortions he caused.

So which is it.... Are fetuses now people in this case?

Don't get me wrong I'm totally pro life. Who gets to pick and choose when and where an unborn fetuses "clump of celled (as pro choicers call them) is considered a child?

I mean pro choicers say they aren't alive so its not murder . But as it relates to this case they were considered alive even though they weren't born. So who is right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 8:32 PM
The guy starved the mother and punched her in the stomach until she miscarried.

Quoting Anonymous:

if they were in the house for 10 yrs how did they get the abortions?

Im not keeping up on this story.

andreamarie
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Pto choice. I hate auto correct.

Quoting andreamarie:

I agree and i am oro choice. Enough said.

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

This.  And the first reply.

Quoting ajdahd13:

If the mother didn't choose to have the abortion, and if it wasn't done by a doctor, then yes it's murder. 

gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 8:33 PM
He starved her for two weeks and then punched her in the gut until she miscarried.

Quoting Anonymous:

if they were in the house for 10 yrs how did they get the abortions?

Im not keeping up on this story.

Aislinn
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 8:33 PM

It is not hard to understand. When it is NOT the mothers choice, it can become murder, in some states.

FarmWife
by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Quoting Lorik1969:

I wondered about this too. I can see practicing medicine without a license, but not murder.
He starved and beat her until she miscarried. That is not "practicing medicine." In many states you can be tried for murder if you cause a miscarriage. It wasn't the mother's choice so it's considered murder.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)