Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wtf? make up your minds.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So I'm watching the news and they are talking about the man who was charged for kidnapping those 3 women in Ohio.

One of the things they are charging him with is MURDER for the abortions he caused.

So which is it.... Are fetuses now people in this case?
Don't get me wrong I'm totally pro life. Who gets to pick and choose when and where an unborn fetuses "clump of celled (as pro choicers call them) is considered a child?

I mean pro choicers say they aren't alive so its not murder . But as it relates to this case they were considered alive even though they weren't born. So who is right?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Replies (21-30):
2manydiapers
by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Being punched and starved aren't the same as an abortion.

That's like saying Scott Peterson should have only been charged with laci's death.

Did you know the number one cause of death in a pregnant woman, is the father of her unborn child? Its sad and real.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 9, 2013 at 8:35 PM
I just have to giggle..read that reply again

Quoting andreamarie:

Pto choice. I hate auto correct.

Quoting andreamarie:

I agree and i am oro choice. Enough said.

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

This.  And the first reply.

Quoting ajdahd13:

If the mother didn't choose to have the abortion, and if it wasn't done by a doctor, then yes it's murder. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 8:36 PM
You are all talking about the law. I'm talking about the moral aspect of it. Killing a child in one scenario is the same as the child behind killed in the other scenario. Morally it is still murder.
PEEK05
by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Agree

Quoting ajdahd13:

If the mother didn't choose to have the abortion, and if it wasn't done by a doctor, then yes it's murder. 

mommaleela
by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:40 PM

To you it may be; to me it's not.  Just a difference of perception/beliefs.  Not saying you're wrong, but to me it's just not murder.  To me, early in pregnancy, it's not a viable being and is mostly just a clump of cells.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are all talking about the law. I'm talking about the moral aspect of it. Killing a child in one scenario is the same as the child behind killed in the other scenario. Morally it is still murder.

Kaylawv2
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 8:40 PM
He beat her with the intention of murdering the baby. There is a difference she did not have a choice. And we also do not know how far along she was as well which also plays a huge role.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Just like saying if I get killed its murder because it wasn't my choice to die. If you have an abortion you didn't give that child a choice so you murdered it.
robeandslippers
by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Quoting ajdahd13:

This!!!

ff-princess
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 8:43 PM

I know it's shocking, but the woman carrying those clumps of cells / child are the ones who get to decide which it's considered.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 9, 2013 at 8:44 PM

It must be because it was against the womans will.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)