Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i want to be an exotic dancer...posted a pic page 7 please be easy

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have been on PA for almost 2 years now. I have a job and I'm a full time student at college.....well I need to start saving IDK how long you can get help for they say the max is 2 years and even if it's not I can't stay on PA like this anymore. My bra size is a 36 H waist is a 34 hips are 44 dress size is 14 do you think it would even be worth it or am I to big? My friend just started and says I'd do well......

Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Replies (191-200):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 10, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Except that ANYONE can find you. And you don't know who isrecordinf that shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

You could also look into being a cam model... I was making pretty good money doing that... like $500 a week, working 24 hours... And I was working my other job part time also... making about $400 working 24 hours... :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 40 on May. 10, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Yes, but as a stripper you can be found easier... they know where you work... as a cam model you can say you live in a different part of the country!

Quoting Anonymous:

Except that ANYONE can find you. And you don't know who isrecordinf that shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

You could also look into being a cam model... I was making pretty good money doing that... like $500 a week, working 24 hours... And I was working my other job part time also... making about $400 working 24 hours... :)

DarksMama
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:05 PM

You can manage. I danced with some who were 200+ no kidding. Set up auditions. Just know that it's not the dancing that's hard...it's the assholes you'll have to deal with. It can be alot of fun, but wear your thickest skin, because some customers can be absolutely fucking cruel regardless of what you look like. They do it because they think it makes them a big man. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

MalakbelLacuna
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:39 AM
I think you were very polite lol

Quoting BluePandaDreams:

Little heavy to be a dancer. My opinion. However.....if you feel comfortable with yourself, gonfor it. There are men out there who go for that sort of thing. I'm trying to be as nice as I can, while keeping it honest.

Go out there and try out or whatever they do. You might try out some amatuar nights. There is a club here that has amatuar night for dancers. Doing that would give you an idea on what it's like and see what sort of response you get.

All this coming from someone who thinks this sort of thing is disgusting. Good luck to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on May. 11, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Find a "big girl" strip club.
Gl.
blessed107
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Did you really have to pull your panties down to show us a pic,lmao? rolling on floorDid you want us to get the whole effect of you becoming a stripper? Oh, God I can't stop laughing!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on May. 11, 2013 at 8:51 AM
I wouldn't pay you. knobby knees, and a.muffin top and love handles. my dh can see that at home for free.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on May. 11, 2013 at 8:55 AM
I did it and made the best money baking in lingerie and heels. I am a.big woman too (size 22 dress)

Quoting Anonymous:

frzmamaof4
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:00 AM
The pic is a bit much, but go for it! You gotta do what you have to in order to provide for your family. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
evelynolivesmom
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Go for it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN