Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

am i wrong? *edit*

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:52 PM
  • 42 Replies

today my bil and his gf came over with her kid without a diaper . they asked to use mine and i said no because i didn't pay money for her to use them and when i take my kid anywhere i always bring diapers. not to mention this was shortly after she had stolen something of mine and was talking behind my back when i never said or did anything and she didn't apologize for any of it. everyone in dh's family is mad at me was i really in the wrong?i think it was good that i was at least honest with her about why i didn't want her using them. honestly if she were kinder to me and had asked me herself instead of getting my fil to ask i would've respected her a lot more

srry i wasnt clear before i  wrote in one of the replies but i'll put it here too. i wasnt trying to take out my anger on a baby i told them i didn't want them using one of the name brand ones i gave them a spare one dont use that someone else bought for me

by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Well I probably would have let her use a diaper... its just a diaper..

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 9:53 PM

It was a diaper... would you rather her kid stink up your house because you wont let them borrow a diaper to change him/her?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 9:53 PM

No, your not wrong but mabey you should have been really honest about why. Like, tell her it's because she stole from you & was talking about you behind your back.

Buggy979
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 9:53 PM
So You basically punished the child because you have hate for her. Hum yes you were wrong. .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 9:54 PM

FFS it's a diaper.. it it matters so much next time ask her to buy one from you for $0.50

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 9:54 PM
3 moms liked this
Yes I think you were wrong...... wth did that BABY do to you?
KMadsen
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 9:54 PM
2 moms liked this

I would have just let her use a diaper. Why would you let her come over anyway? If someone stole from me and then was talking bad about me they wouldn't be allowed into my house for quite awhile.

Love060708kids
by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:54 PM

I would've given her a diaper.  It's not that big of a deal.

Mommy2b2many
by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Yes you were wrong... its a diaper... costs AT MOST $0.75... so instead of giving her one you let the child sit in his/her waste?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 9, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Did the kid come over naked assed, or did he need a new diaper while there?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)