Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

today my bil and his gf came over with her kid without a diaper . they asked to use mine and i said no because i didn't pay money for her to use them and when i take my kid anywhere i always bring diapers. not to mention this was shortly after she had stolen something of mine and was talking behind my back when i never said or did anything and she didn't apologize for any of it. everyone in dh's family is mad at me was i really in the wrong?i think it was good that i was at least honest with her about why i didn't want her using them. honestly if she were kinder to me and had asked me herself instead of getting my fil to ask i would've respected her a lot more

srry i wasnt clear before i  wrote in one of the replies but i'll put it here too. i wasnt trying to take out my anger on a baby i told them i didn't want them using one of the name brand ones i gave them a spare one dont use that someone else bought for me

by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Replies (41-42):
lancet98
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Ok.

I would have had a hard time deciding to give her a diaper or not.

If it truly was something one might borrow, and it was returned, and if I had the ba*** to talk to her and tell her to never 'borrow' anything that way again from me, or she would never be allowed in my house again, I might have given her a diaper and told her never to pull such a stunt again, and that the next time, her kid could wear a dishtowel.   And not one of mine.

The trouble with 'borrowers' is well, for one thing, they usually weren't borrowing, but taking.

Quoting saral2790:

Because it was missing and she was the only one there. Dh called his brother to bring it back and she said she took it because I wasn't there for her to ask me to borrow it

Quoting lancet98:

Did she return it?   How did you find out she stole it?

Quoting saral2790:

the thing she stole was $100

lancet98:

How much does one diaper cost, and how much does the thing cost that she stole from you?

saral2790
by on May. 10, 2013 at 6:09 PM

She's just a really shady person and I don't trust her and I don't think I should have to pretend to like her just because she's with my Bil if I don't like someone I'll let them know I'm just an honest person like that. Besides, I gave her a different one she got all mad and threw a fit because I wouldn't let her use a name brand one. I'm srry but I shouldn't have to support her kid because she's not responsible enough to bring her own diapers

Quoting lancet98:

Ok.

I would have had a hard time deciding to give her a diaper or not.

If it truly was something one might borrow, and it was returned, and if I had the ba*** to talk to her and tell her to never 'borrow' anything that way again from me, or she would never be allowed in my house again, I might have given her a diaper and told her never to pull such a stunt again, and that the next time, her kid could wear a dishtowel.   And not one of mine.

The trouble with 'borrowers' is well, for one thing, they usually weren't borrowing, but taking.

Quoting saral2790:

Because it was missing and she was the only one there. Dh called his brother to bring it back and she said she took it because I wasn't there for her to ask me to borrow it

Quoting lancet98:

Did she return it?   How did you find out she stole it?

Quoting saral2790:

the thing she stole was $100

lancet98:

How much does one diaper cost, and how much does the thing cost that she stole from you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured