Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What'd you do today?

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:55 PM
  • 24 Replies

I know it's just Thursday, but what did you do today?

DS and I went to the beach today with my best friend/his god mama. It was soooo nice out. The weather was gorgeous, not a cloud in the sky. The water was so cooling and clear, you could see the little fishies swimming along the shore.
I'm so glad I'm on summer break, I hadn't been able to take Aden to the beach since Spring Break. Feels great to not have to worry about homework or tests, at least until mid June. Just fun not-too-crowded beach days with my boy. :)

Did you do anything fun today? Even though it's not quite the weekend yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 9, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Made cool tank-tops :)

SuperPickle
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Among many smaller things I made a Maple Bacon Ice Cream Cake for DH's bday tomorrow....that was my main project for the day....

lydias_mommy12
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Got a job and helped my friend move into her new house since her husband broke his ankle and couldn't . I'm EXHAUSTED!!
Love060708kids
by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Cleaned my house, started on homework, folded laundry and put it away and worked out. ETA:  Took the kids to and from school and helped them with their homework.  

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 9, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Orthodontist :/ Where are you that the beach is so clear like that?

steffielou_who
by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:57 PM

I did nothing.. lol.. Took the kids to school, napped, picked the kids up from school.. Then when I came home, I made DH mow the yard, sold a couple of things, cleaned up the yard, cooked dinner and now I am sitting on the couch, letting my phone charge so I can listen to pandora while I do dishes..

aidyns_mommy
by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Went to blizzard beach in disney! Tomorrow is hollywood studios :) and the last day of vaca :((( its been amazing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vvinkyloafer
by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:59 PM

I took the baby for a six-mile walk throughout the city. I wanted to go through some of the alley ways and see some gardens but most of them were blocked off!

Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Dd had a DRs appointment, I had a DRs appointment then dh and I went to talk to my tattoo guy about the new work I want done. Looks like he has an opening in 2 weeks! I can't wait!!!
Sharell8710
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 10:01 PM
My grandfather passed away today so I'm just sitting around. Chores can wait :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)