Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Won't be buying them again

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 4:13 AM
  • 22 Replies
I am boycotting skittles(red bag) till they bring back the LIME skittle. Since when did they make them freaking GREEN APPLE?
Reason I bought them was because I was sitting in the ER waiting room while my mom was being seen. It's early in the am here and I needed a snack to keep me awake. Damn it I was excited for those delicious lime skittles and bit into one and was deffinately not expecting apple. Ugh!

Anything you won't buy because the company changed it? Entertain me while I wait please!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 10, 2013 at 4:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kayla2013
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 4:15 AM

Picture of the bag, it was a mini bag.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovinmybabas
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 4:17 AM
I boycott sweethearts brand of conversation hearts because I really hate the new flavors! I've read that you can get the old flavors again, but I haven't been able to find them the last few valentines day holidays.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 4:18 AM
I lived the lime ones!! nasty green apple. yuck!!

oops loved.. not lived lol
mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 10, 2013 at 4:20 AM
I have not had skittles in ages. Though I tried the skittles dark when a friend at work bought them. They were pretty good.
Kayla2013
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 4:20 AM
The worst part is, it has hardly any flavor. The lime had great flavor

Quoting 3_girls_86:

I lived the lime ones!! nasty green apple. yuck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 10, 2013 at 4:21 AM
Why the hell are they screwing with classic candy?

Quoting Lovinmybabas:

I boycott sweethearts brand of conversation hearts because I really hate the new flavors! I've read that you can get the old flavors again, but I haven't been able to find them the last few valentines day holidays.

Kayla2013
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 4:21 AM
Are the new ones the ones that taste like cough syrup?

Quoting Lovinmybabas:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kayla2013
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 4:22 AM
Never heard of them.

Quoting mattiehatter:

I have not had skittles in ages. Though I tried the skittles dark when a friend at work bought them. They were pretty good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 10, 2013 at 4:24 AM
They're in a dark purple bag. The she'll is kinda hard. I work in a convenience store so when we get new candy a have to try it lol.

Quoting Kayla2013:

Never heard of them.

Quoting mattiehatter:

Kayla2013
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 4:26 AM
Don't blame you. That way you know the merchandise if a customer has a question! Lol

Quoting mattiehatter:

They're in a dark purple bag. The she'll is kinda hard. I work in a convenience store so when we get new candy a have to try it lol.

Quoting Kayla2013:

Never heard of them.

Quoting mattiehatter:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)