Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wondering If.......... small vent

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 4:33 AM
  • 19 Replies

We will actually see a real spring or even summer here in Wisconsin this year. :( grrrrrrrrr

We've literally here have maybe had a handful of nice days then it gets all cold and Cr*ppy out again. I love hot weather and being outdoors but it's raining yet again right now.

Where do you live? Hows the weather been?

Do you like cold weather or Hot weather?

by on May. 10, 2013 at 4:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smurfbitebug
by on May. 10, 2013 at 4:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I live in the Southeast and it's been...

glorious.
sorcha1945
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 4:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Central Valley California, and its definitely warm!  Last weekend mid 90's, this week mostly 80's but rather humid.   Moving to Arizona this summer.  It will be hotter; but not as humid so it all works out.

Mistycat95
by on May. 10, 2013 at 4:38 AM

Best of Luck on your move. Arizona is definetly Beautiful. My fiance wants to move us to Arizona eventually but we kinda picked out Texas cause it's closer to travel when visiting family and also it works for him cause it's not as far to Arizona traveling wise as Wisconsin is to Arizona. But 80's and 90's wow please send the warmth this way and oh yes the Sunshine as well :)

Quoting sorcha1945:

Central Valley California, and its definitely warm!  Last weekend mid 90's, this week mostly 80's but rather humid.   Moving to Arizona this summer.  It will be hotter; but not as humid so it all works out.

smurfbitebug
by on May. 10, 2013 at 4:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

sorcha1945
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 4:42 AM

LOL!  You can have some of the heat as long as you take the humidity and the flies, mosquitos, and fleas with it.   They are back with a vengence this year.   Live across from a dairy so flies population of doom during the warm months.  Had to bug bomb the house on Sunday to kill the fleas, and we don't even allow the dogs in the house.  In fact they are not even allowed near the house entrances so how we got the copious amount of fleas in the house is beyond me.

Quoting Mistycat95:

Best of Luck on your move. Arizona is definetly Beautiful. My fiance wants to move us to Arizona eventually but we kinda picked out Texas cause it's closer to travel when visiting family and also it works for him cause it's not as far to Arizona traveling wise as Wisconsin is to Arizona. But 80's and 90's wow please send the warmth this way and oh yes the Sunshine as well :)

Quoting sorcha1945:

smurfbitebug
by on May. 10, 2013 at 4:44 AM

Mobile Photo

smurfbitebug

Mobile Photo

Mistycat95

LOL I'll take the heat for sure but the bugs Yuck.

Quoting sorcha1945:

LOL!  You can have some of the heat as long as you take the humidity and the flies, mosquitos, and fleas with it.   They are back with a vengence this year.   Live across from a dairy so flies population of doom during the warm months.  Had to bug bomb the house on Sunday to kill the fleas, and we don't even allow the dogs in the house.  In fact they are not even allowed near the house entrances so how we got the copious amount of fleas in the house is beyond me.

Quoting Mistycat95:

Quoting sorcha1945:

Mistycat95

LOL on the picture

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Mobile Photo

Kayla2013
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 4:45 AM
Iowa. So I'm with you op! It's beautiful one day rain and cold the next. As my boss has been joking, we won't have spring. Iowa goes from freezing cold to scorching hot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN