Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

s/o blow job post

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:48 AM
  • 100 Replies
8 moms liked this
I see so many ladies on here saying they would never deny their SO/dh oral sex or any sex for that matter. We arnt here to just please our partners. Why should we have to just lay down and do it because he wants to? If I'm not in the mood guess what....not happening. It's seldom that when he wants to I don't but there has been times I just don't feel like it. If he strays to someone else because I don't allow him to get it in when ever he pleases then he can kick rocks and I can do better anyways. I'm not a door mat and I won't feel like I have to have sex if I don't feel like it. Rant over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on May. 10, 2013 at 9:50 AM
6 moms liked this

People just need to do what is best for their marriage. Every marriage is different & what works in one might not work in another. . .& that's ok IMO.

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on May. 10, 2013 at 9:53 AM
2 moms liked this

Yerp. If I dont feel like it, we usually dont. Most times I do, but there are times when Im too tired/stressed/etc.. And, if he asks and Im like I guess, he knows I dont feel like it and wont. He told me "Im not gonna do it if you dont want to, it takes two". And I say its fine and he said "no... when you dont really feel like it its different... like youre not really there, I dont like it. Its fine."

Soooo bam! Not all guys will just do it.. Some care about us women too.. lol.

fallenstars
by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:53 AM
I don't like the fear that ladies have now over it. The oh if I don't give it to him he will find someone else etc.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

People just need to do what is best for their marriage. Every marriage is different & what works in one might not work in another. . .& that's ok IMO.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RightSock
by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:54 AM

I agree.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on May. 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM
2 moms liked this

I agree. If a man is willing to cheat cause a wife says no once in a while I really think something else is lacking. . . or else he's a major prick & would cheat anyways.

Quoting fallenstars:

I don't like the fear that ladies have now over it. The oh if I don't give it to him he will find someone else etc.

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

"Sing it out, sing it out, take what is left of me & make it a melody, Sing it out, sing out loud, cant' find the words to sing, You 'd be my remedy, my soul, my soul, I'll sing with what's left of me" Switchfoot

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
We are the same way. We have both turned each other down and neither of us throw a hissy fit or decide to run out and cheat. Lol Sometimes you just aren't in the mood which is rare for us as well.
fallenstars
by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM
That's how my dh is. If he can tell I'm not up for it then he just says maybe tomorrow lol its not a big deal to us to constantly have sex. He says he knows if I'm not in the mood I don't enjoy it so therefore he can't enjoy it either

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Yerp. If I dont feel like it, we usually dont. Most times I do, but there are times when Im too tired/stressed/etc.. And, if he asks and Im like I guess, he knows I dont feel like it and wont. He told me "Im not gonna do it if you dont want to, it takes two". And I say its fine and he said "no... when you dont really feel like it its different... like youre not really there, I dont like it. Its fine."

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:57 AM
To each their own.
I have never really had this issue. I have never not been in the mood.
So no reason to deny has come up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on May. 10, 2013 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

exactly! Women who think sex is everything are going to have a hard time when something prevents it beyond their control.. They may have to, i dunno, talk and cuddle for the evening? Watch a movie? lmao, the horror!

Quoting fallenstars:

That's how my dh is. If he can tell I'm not up for it then he just says maybe tomorrow lol its not a big deal to us to constantly have sex. He says he knows if I'm not in the mood I don't enjoy it so therefore he can't enjoy it either

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 10, 2013 at 9:57 AM

That's nice. 

When YOU want to talk to you expect him to talk or discuss your feelings? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)