Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i feel like a child on christmas eve

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:00 AM
  • 10 Replies
My best friend is coming tonight. We talk daily but I haven't seen her in years since I moved suddenly.
Tomorrow I'm getting my hair done
And Sunday is my first mother's day.

What have I done to deserve all this good karma!
This weekend is going to be wonderful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on May. 10, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Fun.

I have a friend coming over tonight after little ones are asleep. We are going to drink wine. That is all. lol.

Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:15 AM
That sounds fun. I've never had wine except for a sample of chocolate wine that was given out at a store.

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Fun.

I have a friend coming over tonight after little ones are asleep. We are going to drink wine. That is all. lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on May. 10, 2013 at 11:16 AM

i only drink certain white wines.. Moscatto tops the list. I hate red. Never had chocolate wine...dont even think Ive heard of it. Was it good?

Quoting Kimbyann:

That sounds fun. I've never had wine except for a sample of chocolate wine that was given out at a store.

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Fun.

Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:19 AM
I thought it was fantastic. But that's coming from someone who doesn't know wines and loves chocolate milk

Quoting JDmommyJD:

i only drink certain white wines.. Moscatto tops the list. I hate red. Never had chocolate wine...dont even think Ive heard of it. Was it good?

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Fun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on May. 10, 2013 at 11:20 AM

lol, well thanks. Ill have hubby look for it when he goes to the store later.

Quoting Kimbyann:

I thought it was fantastic. But that's coming from someone who doesn't know wines and loves chocolate milk

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Fun.

Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Its always a plus when alcohol doesn't taste alcoholic

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Fun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on May. 10, 2013 at 11:27 AM

lol, I used to be a cosmo girl.. loveeeeed them. But, with 2 year old twins, aint nobody got no time fo dat.. lol. Besides, im way too old for hangovers now, and vodka is bound to do that to me.

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Fun.

Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:36 AM
I turned 21 less than a month after having my first baby so I haven't tried much. Baileys chocolate latte, lemon drop, and rum and coke are only things I've tried besides that chocovine

Quoting JDmommyJD:

lol, I used to be a cosmo girl.. loveeeeed them. But, with 2 year old twins, aint nobody got no time fo dat.. lol. Besides, im way too old for hangovers now, and vodka is bound to do that to me.

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Fun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on May. 10, 2013 at 11:44 AM

ooh.. I was an early drinker.. like drinking at 14/15 early. Oopsie.

Quoting Kimbyann:

I turned 21 less than a month after having my first baby so I haven't tried much. Baileys chocolate latte, lemon drop, and rum and coke are only things I've tried besides that chocovine

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Fun.

Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Most of my family was too. Alcoholism is a big problem in my family so I stayed away. I realize not everyone will turn into a alcoholic but it worried me

Quoting JDmommyJD:

ooh.. I was an early drinker.. like drinking at 14/15 early. Oopsie.

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Fun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)