Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i feel like a child on christmas eve

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:00 AM
  • 10 Replies
My best friend is coming tonight. We talk daily but I haven't seen her in years since I moved suddenly.
Tomorrow I'm getting my hair done
And Sunday is my first mother's day.

What have I done to deserve all this good karma!
This weekend is going to be wonderful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 10, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on May. 10, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Fun.

I have a friend coming over tonight after little ones are asleep. We are going to drink wine. That is all. lol.

Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:15 AM
That sounds fun. I've never had wine except for a sample of chocolate wine that was given out at a store.

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Fun.

I have a friend coming over tonight after little ones are asleep. We are going to drink wine. That is all. lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on May. 10, 2013 at 11:16 AM

i only drink certain white wines.. Moscatto tops the list. I hate red. Never had chocolate wine...dont even think Ive heard of it. Was it good?

Quoting Kimbyann:

That sounds fun. I've never had wine except for a sample of chocolate wine that was given out at a store.

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Fun.

Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:19 AM
I thought it was fantastic. But that's coming from someone who doesn't know wines and loves chocolate milk

Quoting JDmommyJD:

i only drink certain white wines.. Moscatto tops the list. I hate red. Never had chocolate wine...dont even think Ive heard of it. Was it good?

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Fun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on May. 10, 2013 at 11:20 AM

lol, well thanks. Ill have hubby look for it when he goes to the store later.

Quoting Kimbyann:

I thought it was fantastic. But that's coming from someone who doesn't know wines and loves chocolate milk

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Fun.

Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Its always a plus when alcohol doesn't taste alcoholic

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Fun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on May. 10, 2013 at 11:27 AM

lol, I used to be a cosmo girl.. loveeeeed them. But, with 2 year old twins, aint nobody got no time fo dat.. lol. Besides, im way too old for hangovers now, and vodka is bound to do that to me.

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Fun.

Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:36 AM
I turned 21 less than a month after having my first baby so I haven't tried much. Baileys chocolate latte, lemon drop, and rum and coke are only things I've tried besides that chocovine

Quoting JDmommyJD:

lol, I used to be a cosmo girl.. loveeeeed them. But, with 2 year old twins, aint nobody got no time fo dat.. lol. Besides, im way too old for hangovers now, and vodka is bound to do that to me.

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Fun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on May. 10, 2013 at 11:44 AM

ooh.. I was an early drinker.. like drinking at 14/15 early. Oopsie.

Quoting Kimbyann:

I turned 21 less than a month after having my first baby so I haven't tried much. Baileys chocolate latte, lemon drop, and rum and coke are only things I've tried besides that chocovine

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Fun.

Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Most of my family was too. Alcoholism is a big problem in my family so I stayed away. I realize not everyone will turn into a alcoholic but it worried me

Quoting JDmommyJD:

ooh.. I was an early drinker.. like drinking at 14/15 early. Oopsie.

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Fun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN