Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

13 year old mom :( -update-

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:55 PM
  • 132 Replies
I'm at the mall and I went to the bathrooms and there was this girl, really young with a baby on the changer and when I went to wash my hands, she just left him there and walked 3 ft away to get something out if the stroller!

I reach over an put a hand on the wiggly baby and she looks all upset. I apologize and she asked me to change the baby! It's hers, she's 13 but her mom always has him so she wasn't exactly sure about the poopy diaper at hand.

I felt so bad for her :-/ she told me how she's trying hard, has A's but is alone and her mom basically won't let her take care of her baby so when she's alone everything goes wrong :(

Update-
Well I think her mom is enjoying having a baby that didn't cost her stretch marks. I initially started with "Ooh we have the same stroller" for a 13 year old to have a stokke I thought maybe the baby wasn't hers but it was. Her mom is happy with the new baby but won't really let her take care of it. Now she turned around and said "I'm busy, it's summer, he's yours". She had no isse taking care of the baby, she didn't want an abortion but her mom just took over and belittles her like she's gonna break the baby.
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 10, 2013 at 1:56 PM
That's sad.
svolkov
by Emerald Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Thats sad. If shes kept the baby she should be caring for it as much as possible
Moe1521
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Did you offer her some help or advice? Just because she is young doesn't mean she is helpless. Imo, her mom should be interested in having the mom take care of the baby.
lilyrose2011
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Sad I would have helped her out and showed her what she needed to do
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 10, 2013 at 2:01 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 10, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Did you help her?

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 2:02 PM
18 moms liked this
I changed the baby and gave her my #. She's a good kid and really nice. Likes anime too. None of her friends like babies so. I told her I'd drop off some baby clothes if she liked and we could have coffee some time.

Quoting Moe1521:

Did you offer her some help or advice? Just because she is young doesn't mean she is helpless. Imo, her mom should be interested in having the mom take care of the baby.
famiglia_bella
by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

When my twins were in the NICU, there was a 12 year old mom there visiting her baby.  I just can't imagine.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 10, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Weird
momof2girls220
by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:03 PM

then she shouldnt have had a baby 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)