Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG I am LIVID!! She totally overstepped her bounds!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 399 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you be upset??

Options:

yes

no

maybe

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 541

View Results

Okay, I am pagan. I do not force my children to believe the way I do. My son is 6 and asks a lot of questions about it and I tell him what I believe. I also always tell him that other people believe different things and that's okay. Well the other day, his dads mom and step-dad were watching him. They HATE that I am pagan, they are fundamentalist born again Christians who think I am possessed. Well, so far they don't see my son much, but when they do they haven't pushed Christianity on him. They pray around him and play Christian music and stuff but never tried to make him read the bible or anything like that. Well that all changed the other day. His grandmother thought it was a great idea to SAVE my child!!!!! She took my kid, behind my back, and "Saved" him. She had him say the prayer, and "take Jesus into his heart" and "wash his sins away"... I am SO pissed right now!!!! She also told him Mother Nature isn't real. Not that she doesn't believe in that, but that she isn't real at all. I am so livid right now. That is NOT her child, that is her grandson, and she did NOT have my permission and for her to do that is WRONG, he is NOT going over there unsupervised anymore!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HannahC
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 7:22 PM
17 moms liked this
I am Christian, so I just reversed the beliefs. Yes, I would be upset.
Sister.Menses
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this
What difference does it make? Does that make mother nature mad?
Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 7:22 PM
29 moms liked this
If my children were being brainwashed by fundamentalists, they would be kept away from the people regardless of who they were. If they can't respect your religion, I would not allow them access to your son.
EvaTheDiva29
by on May. 10, 2013 at 7:24 PM
2 moms liked this

shed get punched in the face. and she would never see ds again. that is ridiculous! what does your dh say?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 10, 2013 at 7:24 PM
6 moms liked this

What difference does it make? If Jesus isn't real then you have nothing to worry about, if he is then your child is saved and going to heaven, that's a good thing.

Anouck
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree, I would be livid too. And there's no way I'd let my child alone with somebody like that again.

EvaTheDiva29
by on May. 10, 2013 at 7:24 PM
2 moms liked this

watch for tsunami's!

Quoting Sister.Menses:

Sister.Menses
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 7:25 PM
I guess lol

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

watch for tsunami's!

Quoting Sister.Menses:

dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 7:25 PM
4 moms liked this

i just had subway.

it was awesome. 

good luck with the stupid feud yall are going to draw out over this for the next few years.

Mrs_Nelson
by on May. 10, 2013 at 7:25 PM
You have every right to be angry, no one has the right to force their religion on anyone especially a child. And btw I am a lapsed catholic but because of crap like this I refuse to identify as a Christian anymore.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN