Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I took yalls advice! *pics*

Posted by   + Show Post

Well, I'm taking yalls advice on multiple things here! Hope it works in my favor.

Y'all said I should get more involved in my husbands extracurricular activities, so tonight me and oldest ds are going to a monster truck rally that dh is presenting flag at. :)

I made a post asking about what to wear since this is Soooo Not my scene and I've never been to one.

I had a cute outfit picked out with white, skinny jeans with a pretty, light pink floral print on them and a nice blouse and probably some nude pumps. Apparently that was a no go lol.

So I took a lot of yalls suggestions and came up with this! Plain black tank top, camo capris, hair in pig tails and some black flats!

This is so not something I would normally wear so I really hope y'all were being genuine with the suggestions and not just trying to make me look silly!!

Also we got some ear plugs for ds. :)

I'll post more pics
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 10, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Replies (661-668):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:32 PM
Oh dear god, why?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:35 PM
Omg lol did you even see how hold this post is. Lol

Quoting punkomama08:

dude, wear whatever you want to a monster truck event. no one cares what your wearing, at least as long as it's not a huge fluffy ass dress with pinifores and shit

punkomama08
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:37 PM

no. i don't usually look at the dates on posts.

Quoting Anonymous: Omg lol did you even see how hold this post is. Lol

Quoting punkomama08:

dude, wear whatever you want to a monster truck event. no one cares what your wearing, at least as long as it's not a huge fluffy ass dress with pinifores and shit

MamAshley4
by ~ASHLEY~ on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:39 PM
Phew!!!! Posted may 10
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:41 PM

I thought I'd seen a ghost lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:43 PM
Lmao @ all the people complaining about bumping it, every time you say quit bumping it, its another bump lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:45 PM
B.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)