Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dh grounded me from the car ***update added info

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

because i went to the store and parked to close to the curb. when i was leaving i ripped the bumper off his bmw. i had to drive home with it in the trunk. thank god his dad fixed it!

UPDATE

I am no troll 

I dont think he was being serious when he said I was grounded but he was really mad when i happened. 

I did drive it again today he just said to please be careful

I do plan on getting my own van, suv or wagon soon. 

I have never had any other issue while driving. i have been driving for 10 years. I have never even gotten a ticket! all the ladies saying i should learn to drive can you say that? think before you judge! 

The BMW sits VERY low

Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Replies (21-30):
Andylund
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Lol I have done that too and o did I have to hear about it when he found out :)
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:02 PM

LOL.  Yah, if I did that to my husband's beemer, he'd not allow me to drive it either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 10, 2013 at 9:03 PM

i am not used to driving a car. i have always had trucks or suvs. this is also the first anything that has happened in the 10 years i have been driving. i have never even got a ticket. I do plan on getting  cheap car soon so he will stress less. 

Quoting LilliesValley:

Well I find your dh "grounding" you humerous. But if you can't park without ripping off a bumper then maybe you need to be. LOL. Maybe he should buy you a POS and then it wont matter what happens to the car and what you do in it. LOL.

Sister.Menses
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:03 PM
My df would be insanely pissed if I did that lmao
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 10, 2013 at 9:03 PM

u do know i wanted to rip ur dh a new one dont u?  however, beemers are sacred to most foke especialy of the male persuasion and i can understand why ur dh doesnt want u to drive his!

BluePandaDreams
by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:03 PM
LOL. My goodness.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 10, 2013 at 9:04 PM
I can't even drive his m3. (Haven't asked. Can't drive a stick) If I ever did that he would never let me again. I don't blame him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 10, 2013 at 9:05 PM
I would ban you from ever driving it again.
1likeme
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:05 PM
I was all ready to to be angry at your husband on your behalf but LOL. He will forgive you soon.
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:06 PM

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)