Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dh grounded me from the car ***update added info

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

because i went to the store and parked to close to the curb. when i was leaving i ripped the bumper off his bmw. i had to drive home with it in the trunk. thank god his dad fixed it!

UPDATE

I am no troll 

I dont think he was being serious when he said I was grounded but he was really mad when i happened. 

I did drive it again today he just said to please be careful

I do plan on getting my own van, suv or wagon soon. 

I have never had any other issue while driving. i have been driving for 10 years. I have never even gotten a ticket! all the ladies saying i should learn to drive can you say that? think before you judge! 

The BMW sits VERY low

Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Replies (41-50):
MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:19 PM

What are you...a child?

mamabearjkda
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Ouch, that's harsh. I remember when me and my ex first started dating, he was at a job site, told me to take the car *mind you I hadn't had my license yet* and take someone home and bring the car back, while I was trying to do a super cool back out move, (I was also 17 and a show off) I ended up hitting a telephone pole and denting is bumper. I felt awful and thought for sure he was gonna kill me! I didn't get to drive his car for awhile either!

poshkat
by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:19 PM
My dh hates it when I drive the car. We are a one car family for now and I almost always hit a curb. I scratched his precious rim. His car hates me. It never give him any issues. Once we were driving somewhere and I put it in gear to drive out and it decided it wanted to go in reverse instead. I put it in drive and it changed into reverse by itself. It's a sexist car. It never gives him any issues. It gives me issues and his mother too.
owl0210
by Emerald Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:20 PM
How did you manage to rip off a BMW bumper??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PestPatti
by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:20 PM

The last person to ground me was my dad, the hubby wouldnt even attempt that move.

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on May. 10, 2013 at 9:20 PM

lol oops

lovehimforever
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:20 PM
lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 10, 2013 at 9:21 PM
I rear ended a car a couple weeks ago and my dh threatened it lol. I hate driving too so I wouldn't of cared
onethentwins
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Time to buy yourself a car of your own.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 10, 2013 at 9:21 PM

its low 

Quoting owl0210:

How did you manage to rip off a BMW bumper??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)