Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i was a pregnant teen and...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
3 moms liked this
I was a pregnant teenager...the father left me...I was going to choose abortion but luckily my sister stopped me and I didn't! So I guess all u pro aborts think I regret my descision bc there isn't any way I could have a baby with no money and no father but nope! I went to college..the father came back soon after the child support hearing...we got married...I had another baby during college ...gasp! While working...got my masters...we now have four wonderful kids that r living..one angel baby...and I went from section 8 to a beautiful house that I never thought id live in...ever! And all thanks to this baby that I thought I didn't want or couldn't handle because it was too hard. If I had the abortion then I more than likely would've continued down my path of destruction I was on. Hard to believe...huh?? Having a baby didn't ruin my life...in fact...I love my life! Thank you Lord for sending me my first born and my saving grace! And let the bashing begin....
Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Yep
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 11:03 PM
I had my dd at 19..i believe if it wasn't for her my life would have been hell. I was going down the wrong road and believe she saved me from that.
CheeseLouise
by on May. 12, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Good for you. That's obviously not the case for everyone though, you're an exception.
Love060708kids
by Amanda on May. 12, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Congratulations and sorry for the loss of one of your babies.

jojo_star
by Jojo on May. 12, 2013 at 11:08 PM

I'm not going to bash you. I'm pro-choice, I'm glad that you made the choice that was right for you. I'm not, and don't know anyone who is, pro-abortion. I had a baby when I was 13. My family supported me and my choice, after I made it clear that no, I wasn't going to abort, which was what they wanted. I got pregnant at 16, and had an abortion then. I'm 25 now with four amazing kids. It's all about choice. Do what is right and best for you, and as long as you are happy, that is all that matters. I'm really happy that things turned out so well for you. But that also does not mean that the choices you made are the best or right choices for anyone else. 

Maevelyn
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2013 at 11:08 PM

My mom has said something similar to me before and she had me at 17. 

mommy13573
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2013 at 11:10 PM

That's wonderful! congrats on your babies!

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 12, 2013 at 11:13 PM
4 moms liked this
OP I never lived in section 8 housing, went to college before having kids, and planned my babies while ALREADY married and living in a house. I win. ;)
KairisMama
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2013 at 11:16 PM
2 moms liked this
OP aren't you glad you HAD THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE? ;)
metalmomma86
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Had my first at 17. I agree. She made me grow up and make decisions. It wasn't always easy but I don't regret it one bit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured