Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Interesting pic I took on the interstate today-edit added

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 149 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This is cop going down the interstate at about 70 mph I know because we were driving right beside him and the whole time he was either talking on the cell or texting.Shouldnt the police have to follow same laws as us?

Edit-Gonna make a Little update for the psychos this picture was taken while I was going down the road at 70 mph believe it whether you want or not and no I was not driving the damn vehicle I'm not a dumbass like that cop.that is a very busy interstate and people should be paying attention to the road not texting whether their police or regular people.Anyways I'm done.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 10, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 10, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Bump
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on May. 10, 2013 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I see cops speed all the time. They have full computers in their car too.
If they are doing work then I have no problem with it, if its personal then I think it can wait.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 10, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Just wow ! You'd think they'd have to but they don't, my old neighbor was a cop in our city and he was nothing but a crook and an ass. I'd send that into his seargent. Unsafe
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 10, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Quoting Retrokitty:

If they are doing work then I have no problem with it, if its personal then I think it can wait.

well 70 wasn't speeding that was the speed limit I was more concerned with his face being in the phone rather than paying attention especially at that speed.
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on May. 11, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Oh no sorry I was referring that I see cops break the law all the time I then moved on to another thought. I don't personally think anyone should be texting or talking while driving.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Retrokitty:

well 70 wasn't speeding that was the speed limit I was more concerned with his face being in the phone rather than paying attention especially at that speed.
bellygirl
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2013 at 12:02 AM
3 moms liked this

Well hell yes they should.  The law cannot be the "Do as I say, not as I do" kind of role model.  I'd send that into the local news and news paper.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 11, 2013 at 12:06 AM
5 moms liked this

I am sorry, not saying that this didn't happen but I call BS on the fact you say this photo was taken driving 70mph down the freeway.  You can tell this photo is taken while you are sitting still, maybe at a light.  The background would be somewhat blurred unless you took this with a professional camera.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Quoting bellygirl:

Well hell yes they should.  The law cannot be the "Do as I say, not as I do" kind of role model.  I'd send that into the local news and news paper.  

im actually not from the same place as the cop this was took in Tennessee I live in Alabama so I wouldn't know where to send it
tiredofthefight
by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:07 AM

bad

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I am sorry, not saying that this didn't happen but I call BS on the fact you say this photo was taken driving 70mph down the freeway.  You can tell this photo is taken while you are sitting still, maybe at a light.  The background would be somewhat blurred unless you took this with a professional camera.

i don't care what you believe this was took with my iPhone going down the interstate at 70 mph I would have no reason in the world to lie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN