Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So disapointed!!

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:42 AM
  • 8 Replies
my phone broke a week ago and was barely hanging on. Then Monday it broke for good. It was. Samsung Galaxy. thankfully we had insurance AND we found out we were way overdue for an upgrade. so we go to Verizon and the lady tells me I can get an IPhone or a Droid for free(everything else is nearly 300 bucks, tho I would've loved a Galaxy Note). I go with the iPhone bc, I wanted Siri. that was literally my whole reason. Lol

Get home, call my dad to ask where Siri is located on my phone bc I can't find it. :( He tells me Siri only come on the 4s or the 5. sugh a BUMMER!!!
by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on May. 11, 2013 at 12:44 AM

If you got the iPhone 4 I hope you have insurance on it. Ours started to go bad about 4 months into the contract.

IamDB
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 12:45 AM
You're not missing much. Siri's useless. All she ever tells me is "I don't know what you mean" or "Would you like me to search the web?" Ugh, the bitch.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 11, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Shoulda got a Droid.

flashbranding
by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Ohhh yes! We got insurance, and an OTTERBOX. mainly bc I shattered the screen of my Galaxy, that's why it broke. Lol

my sister has an iPhone 4S and She and I will sit ad play with it bc she responds with the funniest crap. (I'm 30, she is 24, we entertain easily lol)
flashbranding
by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:50 AM
My fiancé got the droid that has Beats by Dre on it. Yeah, he is in love.lol

I run a photography business and the Note was great for business work it seemed. I'm tempted to get it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 11, 2013 at 12:55 AM
I would be disappointed too if I got an iphone but that's just my personal preference. Regardless don't be fooled that upgrade was not entirely free. You'll be charged an upgrade fee on your next bill.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 11, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Siri's awesome!  Ask her "how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Quoting IamDB:

You're not missing much. Siri's useless. All she ever tells me is "I don't know what you mean" or "Would you like me to search the web?" Ugh, the bitch.

flashbranding
by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:58 AM
We had to pay a 30 dollar upgrade fee
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)