Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The principal made my daughter cry!

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 2:02 AM
  • 7 Replies
I got a call from Te school today. When I saw the number I thought "oh lord who's sick!?" Nope it was the principal calling to tell Me she made my 12 year old cry.
I guess some kids where throwing rocks during passing period a few kids where hit. The principal talked to the whole class and since no one fessed up she told them they had till the end of the day to come forward or the whole class would Have detention. My daughter started crying and the principal pulled her aside to talk to her. She calmed my daughter down and then called me. She kept saying how sorry she was and that she didnt realize my daughter was in the class
. I told her its not a big deal yes my kid has an iep she's dyslixic the iep is only to help
Her with the time and extra tools she needs to work with her dyslixicia not to coddle her. The reason she was crying is because she's hormonal last week she was crying because she couldn't find her blue socks. Sometimes I have no clue why she's crying. I just love having a hormonal
Kid!
by on May. 11, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cjsix
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Isn't it fun? LOL!  Can you tell I've been there? I'm now on my fourth teenage girl! The hormones are soooooo much fun and when the time of the month comes...oh,goodness!

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 2:08 AM
She's my second. My oldest is 14 then I have the 12 year old an 8 Year old boy (lord I hope boys are easier!) a 6 year old girl And a just turned 5 year old girl! So once the big girls are less of a pain in the butt the little ones should be in full
Swing!

Quoting cjsix:

Isn't it fun? LOL!  Can you tell I've been there? I'm now on my fourth teenage girl! The hormones are soooooo much fun and when the time of the month comes...oh,goodness!

bellawomen
by Summer on May. 11, 2013 at 2:10 AM

AHHHHH    :/

My son was this "perfect" little child up until kinder.  I mean NEVER really cried, never disobeyed, etc.  I really knew I was going to be hit at some point in time with reality, but I didn't expect it at age 5.  Holy hell.  He would cry over EVERYTHING.  I knew I was really in for it when he once had his shoes untied and we were trying to get out the door for school.  I said "hey bud, your shoes are untied..."(I wanted to say "do you need help" but it never got out.  He full on threw himself on the floor in a meltdown like his best friend died :/

Oh the teen years will be SO fun *eye roll*   He once told me a few months back (he is 9) that he wants to go through his teenage years "all in one day".  I told him...that would be one hell of a day and I think I would lock him in his room  lol

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 2:13 AM
Lol! Yeah my 5 year old Is Kind of teen ish she has full on melt downs over the tiniest things but I can pick her up And stick her in her room lol.

Quoting bellawomen:

AHHHHH    :/

My son was this "perfect" little child up until kinder.  I mean NEVER really cried, never disobeyed, etc.  I really knew I was going to be hit at some point in time with reality, but I didn't expect it at age 5.  Holy hell.  He would cry over EVERYTHING.  I knew I was really in for it when he once had his shoes untied and we were trying to get out the door for school.  I said "hey bud, your shoes are untied..."(I wanted to say "do you need help" but it never got out.  He full on threw himself on the floor in a meltdown like his best friend died :/

Oh the teen years will be SO fun *eye roll*   He once told me a few months back (he is 9) that he wants to go through his teenage years "all in one day".  I told him...that would be one hell of a day and I think I would lock him in his room  lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsix
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 2:13 AM

Yours are simular spacing to mine. My first three are g,b,g within  4 1/2 years then a seven year gap and g,g,b with four years in between each. So yeah bout the time my older two girls got past the crazies with the hormones the two younger girls were starting...especially since they tend to start the mood swings at around 7 or 8. Hugs Momma!

Quoting LCWAmommy:

She's my second. My oldest is 14 then I have the 12 year old an 8 Year old boy (lord I hope boys are easier!) a 6 year old girl And a just turned 5 year old girl! So once the big girls are less of a pain in the butt the little ones should be in full
Swing!

Quoting cjsix:

skittlefart
by on May. 11, 2013 at 2:16 AM

LOL....sorry I couldn't help but laugh she started crying at not being able to find blue socks. I get that way some days too..I hate it, haha. :) 

photo a082e1db-a995-4db8-80a1-a6db5f1cf88c_zps2b4588d6.jpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Yeah my 14 year old seems to have evened out a bit but when she was about 12 she had a huge melt down over black flats! She needed them fr band I bought some apparently they where wrong and she cried like a crazy person. We got to school
For the concert and they where the exact same style as every other damn girl there!

Quoting skittlefart:

LOL....sorry I couldn't help but laugh she started crying at not being able to find blue socks. I get that way some days too..I hate it, haha. :) 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)