Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

fuckity fuck fuck

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies

we had twins on 1/19/2013. that made us a family of 6. at the 6 week pp appointment i made the choice to start the pill and for DH to wear a condom for the next month as recommended by my ob. everything was fine until the night we were having you know and the condom broke. we decided to get the plan b pill but would have to wait until his check was deposited 2 days later(still within the 72 window) we had no more slip ups  after that(still made him wear the condoms even after the month period) i started have symptoms of being pregnant a short time later. i brushed it off thinking it was just the pill making me feel that way. but i could not get that feeling to go away.

so for the hell of it i took a digi test yesterday morning and about a min into the wait time bam  a big fat pregnant shows up. it was early enough in the day so i called my ob and asked for an appointment that day if they had any open and to my luck and advantage they had a few cancellationsso i was able to get in there around 11:30am. they take the usual info, the vitals, and they my ob comes in. we talk and laugh and she coos over my girls. well she sends me down stairs for an ultrasound to see if i am indeed pregnant again (did a pee test there in the office it came up pos as well) and date the pregnancy and sure enough i am pregnant. i am about 9 weeks pregnant and due in December. at least they only saw 1 baby. now the fun part is telling DH when he gets back from his business trip.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Corrylove
by on May. 11, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Holy Moly!!! Well Congrats to you and your family...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 2:46 AM

Wow wow wow!  Take a pic of his reaction when you tell him.  lol

cjsix
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 2:46 AM

storkCongradulations Momma!  Another Blessing for your family!

skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on May. 11, 2013 at 2:49 AM

Wow...congrats, lol. 

photo a082e1db-a995-4db8-80a1-a6db5f1cf88c_zps2b4588d6.jpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
SageAdvice
by on May. 11, 2013 at 5:07 AM

GULP! Congratulations . Um, what are you going to do?

I raised 6, so I know what you are going through, but yikes, 7 would have been just to much for me. Good luck.

QuirkyMom26
by on May. 11, 2013 at 5:10 AM

Sooo like...um. Good luck.

wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 5:11 AM
Holy cow! Congrats!
PeaceLoveAndTea
by on May. 11, 2013 at 5:12 AM

Holy cow! Gooooooood luck and I want to see a video of you telling him about it. It's going to be good. 

crumpy_gat
by No. on May. 11, 2013 at 5:13 AM

Oh snap!  Congrats

QuirkyMom26
by on May. 11, 2013 at 5:13 AM

Go to bed.

Quoting crumpy_gat:

Oh snap!  Congrats

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)