Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Moms who are not "rich," post pictures here of....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 851 Replies
3 moms liked this

... the inside of your house.

Everytime someone asks to see home pictures the majority of pictures are wealthy people showing off their luxury.

I would love for the regular apartment / trailer / small home dwelling folks to share their pride in their living space, even if it isn't as grand as some others.

If you have a large and expensive house or apartment, please don't post (though I know I can't stop you, and "expensive" is basically a relative term...)

So, I would love it if we average joe shmo moms posted away :)

Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 2:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetsavannah10
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 2:56 AM
4 moms liked this

I would but my room is incredibly disgusting right now. 

ihave1
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 2:57 AM

where is your picture?  

soy_latte
by on May. 11, 2013 at 2:58 AM
16 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I don't have any inside pics on my phone and it's dark. Just our front yard. I happen to take a pic of the man child being an idiot yesterday.
CrimsonRadiance
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 2:59 AM
4 moms liked this
Can it wait til next week? LOL! We close on our first house on Wednesday... The house we are in right now is a maze of boxes and such..
MsCherry10
by on May. 11, 2013 at 3:00 AM

My lights are off... Flash sucks.. And cafe moms follow you once they know you a little better... I think not lol 

.lovemybebes.
by :) on May. 11, 2013 at 3:00 AM
9 moms liked this
I don't have any pics of my cardboard box. :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 11, 2013 at 3:04 AM
7 moms liked this
Just because I have a large home doesn't mean I am "rich". We may have two full time salaries, but we have to stick to a budget like everyone else.

And I wouldn't post pictures of my home in this group, ever.
thickmamaof2
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 3:09 AM
We live in a tiny 1 bedroom duplex. I'll post pics in a bit
DannieLou
by Mockingjay on May. 11, 2013 at 3:10 AM
15 moms liked this

These are some pictures I took when I first moved in to this apt 2 years ago. We're very lucky with the space we have at this price. The owners would rather have it rented at a lower price than empty. 

ninjakids
by Christina on May. 11, 2013 at 3:11 AM
Ours is fairly plain haha & totalled because i worked 7-430 today and crashed at 7pm Haha so i didnt et any of the cleaning done lol. Basic run down is:
Living room, pale sage green...beige plush couch and love seat..lots of photographs from professional ones of my boys to baptism - ultrasounds . Some stick on quote things..beige curtains. Plain mediumish wood tv stand with a flat screen tv.

"dining room" which we made a toy room. White walls, 2 cars storage shelves and bins..matching cars table..a bunch of toys and a mini drumset. Oh and a dog crate.

Kitchen..white walls..white appliances..dark wood pub style table. Pretty basic Haha.

Bathroom, white walls with a marilyn monroe quote and long poster of several photos of her.. Dark wood storage shelves and black and white shower curtain.

YDs room - pale grey/blue walls with green and brown circles on one wall..a love seat (storing for someone and my basement floods lol) crib and fisher price rainforest theme bedding.

Ods room - top half of walls yellow..bottom half blue cars border and stickers cars bedding (twin bed) dresser, custom made toybox with his name on it..small end table with a tv on it. Yds toddler bed is set up in there because we were thinking about combining their bedrooms, it has hot wheels bedding.

Our room - pale purple, black iron canopy bed..black grey blue& white bedspread with way to many pillows (7 including the decorative pillows). Our dresser, Yds dresser and a small tv.

And our basement is just a disaster lol. Its unfinished and has our washer and dryer in it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN