Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Good morning, who's night sucked? Lol

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 6:31 AM
  • 21 Replies
We have a busy day today so I went to bed at 10 last night. Ds woke up at 11 crying so I got up to put him back to bed. Then dd woke up at 12:20 to tell me she had pooped her pants. She is 3 and has been 100% potty trained for over a year. I wast mad but it was really smelly and a LOT. It took an hour to clean it all up. I finally get her back to bed and she wakes up right as I'm going to sleep screaming that she is scared. It took another half hour or so to calm her. Then ds woke up again right as I was getting back to sleep. After that it took me over an hour to fall asleep for some reason. Now it's 6:30 and 2 of my 4 kids are up and have been since 5.

At 8 we are driving 2 hours to spend the day renovating a house. With all 4 kids in tow. Yeah. This day will be long.
by on May. 11, 2013 at 6:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on May. 11, 2013 at 6:36 AM

I'm sorry momma....espresso!!

LogansMommy0328
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2013 at 6:38 AM
LOTS and LOTS of coffee!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jcm28
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 6:38 AM
That makes my night sound better. Sorry you had a bad night.
blessedbyGod141
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 6:40 AM
I'm 31 weeks pregnant so lack of sleep there plus our mastiff broke out of kennel and pooped. Nowthe whole house stinks. Not a lot of sleep.
vegana
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2013 at 6:43 AM

ooh ooh me me

mama-sita
by on May. 11, 2013 at 6:46 AM

Been cleaning, dropped my trash bin and think I broke my toe....  Also, 39 weeks preggers, been up since about noon yesterday with no desire to sleep any time soon......

But your night sounds super fun too!!!!!!!  Three words.  5 Hour Energy.  Love those things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 11, 2013 at 6:47 AM
Mine did. SO and I stayed at my parents and slept horribly bc he tossed and turned all night, not our bed, he's spoiled. My son is out of town for the day....im exhausted, we'll probably sleep like a rock tonight....
SageAdvice
by on May. 11, 2013 at 6:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Hands the exhausted Momma some coffee*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 11, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Mine did. Spent it in the Er with kidney infection. Kidney stones. And bladder infection. Also have cysts on both ovaries so those little bitches hurt like hell as well. My dh and dd had to sleep in he car while I was in the Er because I could drive myself there or home. Poor babies I felt so bad for them. Anyway, yahhhhhh mine sucked too. Hope ur day is better.
redheadstar
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 6:57 AM

I agree lots of caffeine, I hope you have a better night tonight :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN