Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my mom lied to me and had an abortion

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
Last year I had a devestating mc after trying to conceive for 4 yrs. My mother comforted me by saying she also had a mc too. She said she understood. Well a few weeks ago we were talking and she said when I had an abortion. .... I was shocked. I am an only child and have always wanted siblings. Granted my childhood wasn't the best I feel betrayed and cheated. She said she just didn't want another one. My personal beliefs are against abortion unless special circumstances. I have been trying to act like I forgot about it and it didn't bother me bc its my mother. I know all you prochoice people will bash but I don't care. That was my sibling.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xomrs.chase
by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:02 AM
:( *hugs*
mygirls53
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:04 AM
1 mom liked this
It was your mothers choice. You wouldnt of even known if she hadnt told you. Get over it.
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:04 AM
1 mom liked this

im pro choice but i wont bash. you are entitled to feel hurt and in all honestly i might as well for the simple fact that i was lied to. But it was her choice and there is really nothing you can do about it now. All you can do is talk to your mom and tell her how you feel and try and move past it.

brownhoney21
by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Quoting Hanab818:

im pro choice but i wont bash. you are entitled to feel hurt and in all honestly i might as well for the simple fact that i was lied to. But it was her choice and there is really nothing you can do about it now. All you can do is talk to your mom and tell her how you feel and try and move past it.

RandiBear
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Just because she had an abortion doesn't mean she didn't also have a mc. She may not have lied and just be talking about different pregnancies....maybe?
owl0210
by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:07 AM
I had a typed out response but you deleted your other post, forgot to go anon huh? Anywho, you can either get past it or hold a grudge forever.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 7:09 AM
No actually didn't realized it posted twice however deleted that one since the only comment was yours.
owl0210
by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:11 AM
I wasn't able to post my comment because it was already deleted by the time I hit submit.

Quoting Anonymous:

No actually didn't realized it posted twice however deleted that one since the only comment was yours.
JennPearce
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:13 AM
Sorry :( that really stinks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 11, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Quoting RandiBear:

Just because she had an abortion doesn't mean she didn't also have a mc. She may not have lied and just be talking about different pregnancies....maybe?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN