Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ex dh thinks his gf is jealous or something

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
I am friends with my ex dh's girlfriend. To the point that she asked me to come over and help paint their living room with her. I am sensing NO jelaousy whatsoever from her.

Well before his gf, exdh would come over and fix any repairs that were out of my ability. He still does but he tells me not to tell his gf because she will get mad.

Why?! We are NOT hiding anything. He comes, fixes the thing then leaves. That's it. The woman doesn't seem to have a mean bone in her body. I don't think she will give a damn if he is at his child's house fixing something.

He just has to make life difficult! Nothing can ever be simple with him. Ever.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 11, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Maybe he is waiting for an opportunity to do things with you....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Uh no lol he's had 10 years to try to rekindle our relationship...not that either of us want to.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe he is waiting for an opportunity to do things with you....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 11, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Maybe he would just rather focus on her over you.

GOBryan
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sure she's probably made a comment to him. One thing is you going over to their place where she's present and another is he going over to your place when she's not present. 

LoveNaCupcake
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Sounds like he's looking for a boost to his ego and he thinks by "sneaking around" fixing your things he's being sneaky? Idk, I don't even think I made any sense just now.... I need coffee lol. But I agree, maybe he is waiting for an opportunity?

LovelyMommy24
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:27 AM
I'm sure she does have a problem with it. Any woman would automatically think that he was going to go over there and screw you.
LovelyMommy24
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Quoting GOBryan:

I'm sure she's probably made a comment to him. One thing is you going over to their place where she's present and another is he going over to your place when she's not present. 

This exactly!

Cdaly12491
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:29 AM

She probably has said things to him but doesn't want to say anything to you. I know people like that. I honestly doubt he's trying to start something with you, he probably just doesn't see any point in fighting with her over something that means nothing. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Well she is more than welcome to be present here. The one time he did tell her and asked her to come with him she said no.

Quoting GOBryan:

GOBryan
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Understood but just because she doesn't want to attend doesn't mean she's ok with him going alone. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Well she is more than welcome to be present here. The one time he did tell her and asked her to come with him she said no.

Quoting GOBryan:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)