Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bullying.....

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:18 AM
  • 73 Replies
2 moms liked this

Bullying is "You're so stupid and fat and ugly" "Go kill yourself!" "Nobody loves you stupid bitch!" 

Someone saying "You're ignorant on the facts of BFing, go educate yourself" is not bullying. That's a difference of opinion.

Please quit going around saying MC is a full bullying because in reality, sure we have some dumbass anons who can say awful things, but bullying is really not that rampant in here. And honestly? A lot of the moms here are smartasses who make smartass remarks. 

That is all *steps off soapbox* 

by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoveNaCupcake
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 8:19 AM

you rock I love you, haha, that is all!

ajdahd13
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Lol, thank you. 

Quoting LoveNaCupcake:

you rock I love you, haha, that is all!

elliem87
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this
This is true.

If you don't like what someone says, delete the post and move on with your day.
Kitschy
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't even think your first example is bullying. I feel like bullying is a history of continued taunting and insults. 

Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this
These ladies haven't learned what the definition of bullying is. If I were to go as far as calling someone fat or ugly one time, in one post that isn't bullying.
ajdahd13
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Yeah, that's more what I'm meaning. Like continued insulting. 

Quoting Kitschy:

I don't even think your first example is bullying. I feel like bullying is a history of continued taunting and insults. 

mamer12812
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 8:21 AM

okay but people can say whatever they want and have there own opinon on things some people are more sensitive then others just give them a break.

storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on May. 11, 2013 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Agree! I think the phrase bullying is overused to the point that people don't understand what it really is. For example, I teach, mostly freshmen, and the kids are quick to call bullying when they ask someone to do something " go to my house", "be my lab partner " or "be my girlfriend "and they get turned down. I hate this whole " you don't agree with me and your standing up for what you believe" is bullying thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 11, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Bump
ajdahd13
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Exactly! 

Quoting storkneedsgps:

Agree! I think the phrase bullying is overused to the point that people don't understand what it really is. For example, I teach, mostly freshmen, and the kids are quick to call bullying when they ask someone to do something " go to my house", "be my lab partner " or "be my girlfriend "and they get turned down. I hate this whole " you don't agree with me and your standing up for what you believe" is bullying thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)