Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

That'll teach 'em....

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:38 AM
  • 59 Replies

....not to make out in the back yard.... Just took my dog out for her morning shit. I'm hobbling with a cane that I stole from my SO because of my toe. My dog is deaf so she didn't hear the neighbors macking out three doors down, but I did so I knew they were there. Didn't think it would be a big issue. Then, Cappa looks up and suddenly it's mayhem!! She's barking, the girl is up and screaming and running naked down the line of houses (we live in townhouses, four to a block, we're in the middle, so they are too). The guy has been stripped of his blanket and is laying there with his thang flopping in the cold morning air staring in abject horror at my pitbull barking some 20 yards away and I'm doing my damndest to calm her down without falling on her, laughing my ass off the whole time!!! I swear to god the chick must have run all the way to the end of the block. I didn't see her come back so god only knows where she ended up. I got the dog to calm down and have her shit and the guy was STILL laying there, trying to cover his pitifully shrunk ding dong and shame.

Just thought I'd share. God I wish I had a camera with me at the time......

Not sure why it posted annony....  Stupid computer.

by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Lol
EAzizM
by Erica on May. 11, 2013 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this
What an interesting morning! lol
mama-sita
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:40 AM

What makes it worse is they're Arab.  They'll probably scream hate crime and report us.  For what, no one knows, but it's possible.  They've been pains in the ass since they moved in a few months ago.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Hilarious. That's what you get for freaking out over a barking dog. She probably panicked because she gives into the pitbull stereotype. Serves her right.

asistartomosh
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Lmfao!
LovelyMommy24
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:42 AM

That is hilarious. She must have been pretty shocked! 

spunky946
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Lol
mama-sita
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Honestly?  If I were in her position (and boy, what a position), I'd be pretty freaked out, too.  Cappa's very protective of her family.  We saved her and she knows it.  Her hackles were raised and she was at the end of her leash.  Cappa's not a dog you really want to surprise. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Hilarious. That's what you get for freaking out over a barking dog. She probably panicked because she gives into the pitbull stereotype. Serves her right.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this
That sounds like a racist comment to me... *SMH*

Quoting mama-sita:

What makes it worse is they're Arab.  They'll probably scream hate crime and report us.  For what, no one knows, but it's possible.  They've been pains in the ass since they moved in a few months ago.

PerfectVirgo
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:49 AM

LMAO!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)