Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If bm is so great than go back.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Sd and bm live 16 hours round trip. Dh always wants to make the trip in a 24 hour period BUT I have to drive it. He sleeps the whole trip or talks about how wonderful bm is. Finally yesterday I snapped. He was talking about his and bms relationship and how great it was.

Me: IF IT WAS SO GREAT WHY DID YOU FUCKING LEAVE?
Dh: well she kicked me out.
Me: I can see why, if you drove her nuts about your exs like you drive me nuts about her I don't blame her.
Dh: it wasn't like that!
Me: oh no your right, all you guys did was party, have sex, and get drunk and high.
Dh: that's not a fair statement, we loved each other.
Me: do you want to stay here. I will be more than happy to leave you at bms house.
Dh: no I don't......
Me: than shut the fuck up I don't want to hear it!!!!!

I also later told him I refuse to drive this trip for him any longer. It's draining and I have 2 of my own to worry about. These trips are hard on them!!!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LHummel
by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:08 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 11, 2013 at 9:09 AM
It's not gonna be sugarplums and lollipops when you get involved with a partying drug doing baby daddy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 9:11 AM
He's not like that now. When him and bm were together he was a teenager. After she kicked him out for his best friend, he cleaned up. So I got sober dh :)

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not gonna be sugarplums and lollipops when you get involved with a partying drug doing baby daddy.

metalmomma86
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Wow he sounds like a dick. That is completely disrespectful to you. I would have just left him there. No kidding.
marie2409
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Why the hell are YOU driving the entire trip? Yea I'd have left his ass long ago if he is always talking about his ex like that. Sounds like he'd go back if she'd have him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 11, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Not sure why you would marry a loser like this in the first place.  I would suggest a divorce.  The way you have described him, he sounds like a complete idiot.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 9:16 AM
He keeps saying because I'm the better driver, which I am, but I think it's cause my car can make it and his truck can't. I let no one drive my car but me!!

Quoting marie2409:

Why the hell are YOU driving the entire trip? Yea I'd have left his ass long ago if he is always talking about his ex like that. Sounds like he'd go back if she'd have him.

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:16 AM

*Then

JLS2388
by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Yeah, it sounds like you are his second choice. I would be done with him and I wouldn't make my kids spend that much time just sitting in the car. He should go get her by himself

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)