Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What a douche

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
My stbx husband is a prick. He made such a big deal about me wanting to have a bday party for our gonna be 3 yr old together. (He moved out two months ago) but I still thought it'd be nice for ds to have his whole family together including ex and his parents and sisters. He says "no I'm not coming. We aren't a family anymore. That's what being separated means. Doing separate things!" So I called his mom this morning and said "idk if "b" told you or not but I'm having a bday party for ds on the 19th at noon and you guys are more than willing to come." Stbx mil says on a snotty voice "we can't come anyways its *their daufhters* graduation. "

Why didn't stbx tell me tha instead of making it out to be a huge deal making him look like an ass and making me feel like shit? I hate him more every day. I'm trying my best to keep things half way normal for the boys but he makes it fan near impossible!!! And I guess I'm not invited to sip graduation. That's nice. I helped her through a lot if shit over the last 6 years. And they've all turned their backs in me. It's awesome!!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 11, 2013 at 11:02 AM
It happens...keep your head up!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 11:10 AM
I'm really trying to!! Just needed to vent :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 11, 2013 at 11:11 AM
I know mama. Just stay strong!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Hugs momma. That is something I will never understand . People just cutting kids out of their lives because adults divorce. Sucks and I'm sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Thanks :) this family is messed up. His sister who is 21 is getting married. I missed the birth of my niece to be with his sister in the er in feb while she was having a miscarriage. I was supposed to be in her wedding next month. I've been kicked outa the wedding and wasn't even invited to the bridal shower. I still sent her he card I had for her. And will send cards for her wedding and the other sister graduation.

It just bugs me a little how easy it is for them to write me out if their lives.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 11, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Oh I know mama. I've been there. It sucks and it hurts but just move on and brush it off.

You are a good person don't become hateful or full of anger over this. *hugs*

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks :) this family is messed up. His sister who is 21 is getting married. I missed the birth of my niece to be with his sister in the er in feb while she was having a miscarriage. I was supposed to be in her wedding next month. I've been kicked outa the wedding and wasn't even invited to the bridal shower. I still sent her he card I had for her. And will send cards for her wedding and the other sister graduation.

It just bugs me a little how easy it is for them to write me out if their lives.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 11:21 AM
And my boys are the ring bears for the wedding and I won't even get to see them in it. I was told I can't even come I the wedding as a guest

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

GibsonSD92
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Sometimes younger siblings don't really understand why you two are divorcing and they feel the need to "side" with their blood. You're doing the right thing by staying calm about the wedding and parties, and by sending the cards anyways. As she grows up she'll probably come around and realize that you really care about her as a friend not just because you were married to her brother and had to. Lol. Good luck, momma! You've got your hands full but you can handle it. :) <3

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Thanks I hope so. I've done a lot for those girls over the course of my relationship with my stbx. And I really care about them and wish we could all stay friends

Quoting GibsonSD92:

Sometimes younger siblings don't really understand why you two are divorcing and they feel the need to "side" with their blood. You're doing the right thing by staying calm about the wedding and parties, and by sending the cards anyways. As she grows up she'll probably come around and realize that you really care about her as a friend not just because you were married to her brother and had to. Lol. Good luck, momma! You've got your hands full but you can handle it. :) <3

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN