Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im such a freaking idiot!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I slept with my 'baby daddy' last night.
He has a girlfriend.
Wtf.. im not this type of girl.
But dammit, I love him & Idk how to control myself.

I knew I'd regret it in the morning..
Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Replies (51-52):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Don't let him screw you anymore

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't asked. Lol. We didn't even discuss what happened.

Well he said, I was real nice and we got along last night right? I enjoyed your company.

Yeah, MFer, im sure you did. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

My ex was the same and one day I did ask and he said I liked having you both. I knew you would fuck me and liked to prove myself right about having control over you like that....asshole lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I know that. But if he loves his girlfriend as much as he says he does.. then why? Idk. I need to quit asking why. Or it will drive me nuts. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Honestly....because he knows you will do it with him. He knows you won't deny him.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know. I just think to much. Why would he sleep with me? He's the one who initiated it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Just keep reminding yourself that. You can do it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wanna be civil with him for our sons sake. But it seems like if he's nice to me, then I get false hopes. Its like he has to be mean to me, for me to remember he don't wanna be with me.

Quoting Anonymous:

I get what you mean. I was there too. Just stay strong and don't do it again.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know. Me and him do not mesh well. We should have never been together in the first place. :/ There's just something about him that I can't let go though.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's pretty much what you have to do. It's hard but not impossible. Just think about the consequences before you do it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ahh I see. Im sorry he did whatever he did! But Idk what's going to make me stop. Maybe I just need to try and avoid him. And not put myself in situations where we would have the chance to 'it.' Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Honestly he did something fucked up to my child. I realized how stupid I was for allowing it to begin with. I made every conversation about our child. Stopped letting him into my place and if He needed to "talk" or "support" I'd tell him to call his friends. Finally he got the hint and stopped. He tries to start again my talking about how I look good but I ignore it. Our child has even told him not to touch me. Never will happen again!

Quoting Anonymous:

So what made u stop?

Quoting Anonymous:

That's how I saw it at the time.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah. But I know that doesn't make it right.. but fuck it. Whatever, I guess. Im not the one in the relationship with her..

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol yea I knew he did and still did it. I didn't care I loved him.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't think I would since I knew he had a girlfriend. But fuck. Obviously that doesn't even stop me..

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh I did it several times finally I said fuck this was tired of being a fuck and stopped. I see every other week and haven't screwed him in years. No urge to do it again.

Quoting Anonymous:

This is why I hate seeing him. We can never see eachother and just be friends.. or Co parents. I knew it was going to happen.

This is the first time we've seen eachother in two months.

Quoting Anonymous:

Been there done that and never again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 11:55 PM

yup you  are,  & you are that type

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)