Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

abortion...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Hypocrytical...abortion is MURDER
Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Replies (121-128):
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:12 PM

People like to bring up the illegal actions done (abortion after 24wks) as if illegal actions are supposed to magically turn those PC into PL. *rolls eyes*

Quoting Luna091306:

The dr that performed illegal abortions? What about him?

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Quoting Luna091306:

Why does the cartoon appear 9 months pregnant when it is against the law to have an abortion after 24 weeks? Most happen in the first trimester.

I don't necessarily agree with abortion but stuff like this ticks me off. It's misleading propaganda.

Dr gosnell???

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:16 PM

When referring to those who are "pro life" should I bring up each extremist that has done harm to your side's cause?

Perhaps the clinic bombers? Those who harass women who have aborted?

Let's discuss those from your side that have caused more harm than good to your agenda

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Quoting Luna091306:

Why does the cartoon appear 9 months pregnant when it is against the law to have an abortion after 24 weeks? Most happen in the first trimester.

I don't necessarily agree with abortion but stuff like this ticks me off. It's misleading propaganda.

Dr gosnell???

JCSmommy2
by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:17 PM
This picture really bothers me honestly
SandyLaxner
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Quoting sugarcrisp:

People like to bring up the illegal actions done (abortion after 24wks) as if illegal actions are supposed to magically turn those PC into PL. *rolls eyes*

Quoting Luna091306:

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Quoting Luna091306:

Dr gosnell???

Well,no one is going to turn me into a pro choice,so PEACE! 

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Mobile Photo

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:24 PM

THAT was mature of you. *giggles*

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Quoting Luna091306:

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Quoting Luna091306:

Dr gosnell???

Well,no one is going to turn me into a pro choice,so PEACE! 

Luna091306
by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah I don't get the point in that! I may be pro-choice but that doesn't mean I agreed with the way Dr. Gosnell practiced. Obviously, most people don't or such practices wouldn't be ILLEGAL and he wouldn't be sitting in jail right now. What I really don't understand is why they think if we make all abortions illegal then that sort of thing won't still happen.

Quoting sugarcrisp:

Quoting Luna091306:

Quoting SandyLaxner:

Quoting Luna091306:

Dr gosnell???

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on May. 11, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Guess what? Abortion isn't going anywhere. It will never be illegal so get over it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)