Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do families/people decide to have multiple children?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I was thinking about this today when my cousin's wife announced she is pregnant with number 4.  I think about everything that's happening around us and it makes me realize that I truly do not want to bring anymore children into the world. Our resources are not limitless and our economy isn't where it should be at. I don't think that enough people are concerned about humanity's future. I'm not trying to be insulting or judgemental; I'm just trying to understand why people continue to have children so carelessly.

Everyone asking why I had a child if I'm against it: because I was young and I did not have the same views as I do now. 

Secondly: "If we stop having kids all together the human race won't survive." Right obviously that's the case. My question was about multiple children. Thanks.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Replies (131-133):
Kage336
by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:04 PM
I understand what you're saying, OP, but I knew people would get their panties in bunches.

I have one child. I'm undecided on having another, but if we do, that's it. I am not a kid person. I love motherhood, but I know my limits.

And I agree, that with the economy the way it is, and college tuition being insane, I don't want to bring a bunch of people into the world. Not now, anyway.
Love060708kids
by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Wow.

People decide to make a conscious decision to have four children; then they are having children carelessly?  That's news to me, I guess I should shove my four children back into my uterus.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on May. 11, 2013 at 7:06 PM
People like middle.easterns and Mexicans do bcuz it means more money from welfare cash aid and food stamps and enjoying off the American people that's why
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN