Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Depressed the closer it gets to Mother Day :(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So, I was married to my childhood best friend, he had a newborn baby when we got married... I raised him, he is 5 now. Also, I have had multiple miscarriages, and twins who were stillborn.

My best friend and I got divorced, it was final a few months ago, we now live in seperate states, this is going to be my first mothers day without my son, and this is going to sound stupid, but I feel sad that noone is going to remember me tomorrow :( I dont want gifts or anything, I just want to spend time with my son, and that isnt going to happen. 

I dont know, I just need to vent.... Sorry, I know this sounds childish.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Replies (31-38):
HisAngel91
by on May. 11, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Im sorry. :( but
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 6:34 PM

thank you mama! You too!

Quoting HisAngel91:

Im sorry. :( but
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

cjsix
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I didn't mean to make you cry but,I understand...my first three babies are angels.

Quoting Anonymous:

Aww thank you so much! You have me crying lol, I know they are waiting for me, and I will see them when it is my time :) It seems like everyone else just forgot about them though :( and that kills me!

Happy Mothers Day to you as well!!

Quoting cjsix:

First you are a Momma,no matter what anyone else says! You helped raise your ex son and you have angel babies. I'm sorry they are angel babies and ot here with you and I know how  difficult that is. There are many of us Moms on here with angel babies and we Are Moms,even if our babies are in heaven waiting for us to someday hold and love on them.  holding balloonsHappy Mother's Day Momma! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 6:40 PM

You are fine :) Its just hard, I had my twins in January :( So the pain is still extremely new.

Im so sorry to hear that :(

Quoting cjsix:

I didn't mean to make you cry but,I understand...my first three babies are angels.

Quoting Anonymous:

Aww thank you so much! You have me crying lol, I know they are waiting for me, and I will see them when it is my time :) It seems like everyone else just forgot about them though :( and that kills me!

Happy Mothers Day to you as well!!

Quoting cjsix:

First you are a Momma,no matter what anyone else says! You helped raise your ex son and you have angel babies. I'm sorry they are angel babies and ot here with you and I know how  difficult that is. There are many of us Moms on here with angel babies and we Are Moms,even if our babies are in heaven waiting for us to someday hold and love on them.  holding balloonsHappy Mother's Day Momma! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 7:11 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 10:56 PM

BUMP!

glynch
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:01 PM
You are a very special mommy. Happy Mother's Day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Thank you :) You are soo sweet!

Happy Mothers Day to you as well!

Quoting glynch:

You are a very special mommy. Happy Mother's Day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN