Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

questions for pro lifers since you want a world without abortions

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 4:35 PM
  • 540 Replies
10 moms liked this

I asked this exactly in this format on an anti abortion post and did not get ONE answer from the pro-lifers so let's see what happens as an actual post.

Since all of the pro lifers think they have all the answers, Answer these for me please: 

Who is going to care for all the babies that would be born if ALL the women didn't have abortions? Who is going to help the children and their families that are now homeless or hungry because 1 more mouth pushed them over the edge financially? Who is going to help the kids that are now abused or neglected because their mothers were forced to have them and therefore felt they had to keep them? Who is going to PSYCHOLOGICALLY HELP the WOMEN who were now forced to give birth and raise their rapists child who also happens to want visitation ?  AND, who is going to console, help and care for the kids and the DH that was left behind because a mother died after giving birth due to medical complications?

by on May. 11, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 11, 2013 at 4:39 PM
21 moms liked this
Hopefully the parents of the babies will take care of them. If not, adoption. There are charities and resources out there to help struggling families.
CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on May. 11, 2013 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Bump.

Good questions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 11, 2013 at 4:41 PM
40 moms liked this
There are an estimated 1 million couples looking to adopt a baby in the United States each year, but there is only an average of 120,000 adoptions in the US each year... (Eta: my original estimate was incorrect.)

An average of 1.3 million abortions each year, including medically necessary.

I believe that there are PLENTY of loving families out there who would be more than willing to adopt those unwanted/aborted babies.
ashleyrenee24
by 2ne1 on May. 11, 2013 at 4:42 PM
27 moms liked this

Well duh! If women don't abort, they will either become perfect, happy mothers or they can choose adoption where every newborn will have someone to adopt them (foster care does not exist therefore children waiting to be adopted don't exist). There's a perfect solution to every problem on this earth. <sarcasm>

LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 4:42 PM

The questions were quite specific and you gave general answers. So now you'll have 100's of families on welfare and an over burdened adoption/CPS system. PERFECT!

Quoting Anonymous:

Hopefully the parents of the babies will take care of them. If not, adoption. There are charities and resources out there to help struggling families.

RoseBlossom
by on May. 11, 2013 at 4:43 PM
19 moms liked this

there is adoption, there is birth control, there is the morning after pill, there are things called family members, and honestly it is not that expensive to take care of a kid. if they are really that hard up financially there is always welfare, and ppl who usually are poor can get free bc so they should have used that to begin with. stupid choices lead to the death of babies

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 11, 2013 at 4:43 PM
15 moms liked this
Just so u know.... I love you and this response was perfect.

Quoting Anonymous:

There are an estimated 1 million couples looking to adopt a baby in the United States each year, but there is only an average of 14,000 adoptions in the US each year...

I believe that there are PLENTY of loving families out there who would be more than willing to adopt those unwanted/aborted babies.

LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 4:44 PM
18 moms liked this

I bet you do believe that. HOWEVER there are literally THOUSANDS of kids needing to be adopted, that are sent from home to home and then age out at 18. Why aren't they adopted if sooooo many people want to adopt?

Quoting Anonymous:

There are an estimated 1 million couples looking to adopt a baby in the United States each year, but there is only an average of 14,000 adoptions in the US each year...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 11, 2013 at 4:44 PM
5 moms liked this
There are also thousands of children waiting to be adopted, that probably never will because they aren't babies anymore. So many orphans and foster children who just gets passed around from home to home. How about you to adopt one of them.

If abortion were illegal none of those children would stand a chance.

Quoting Anonymous:

.lovemybebes.
by :) on May. 11, 2013 at 4:44 PM
3 moms liked this
I made a post like this once.

A lot of butthurt. And unanswered questions.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)