Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"what's a skank?"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

ds7 overheard my nephews talking (who are 18 and 17) and now is asking that question.

So I answered "it's a bad word to describe a girl, it's a bad word"

ds "but whats it mean?"

(he doesn;t give up on these things)

me: a girl who is not nice.  It's really not a very nice word and should't be used.

ds: how does a girl dress not nice? J said 'she dresses like a skank'"

me: uh.....  I guess someone who shows a lot of boobs or something, although honey a girl can dress however she likes really. "

ds: then why don't J and T think V is nice?

Me: uuuuuuuhh..... You know kiddo I don't know, isn't kung fu panda on?

Thankfully he ran to check.

Mom Fail.  ??

Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 11, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Good save, mama!

I asked my mom what a "cunt" was after rhyming words with "hunt" and noticed her reaction change after I said it.

Sometimes, these words come up and you just can't escape them no matter HOW careful you are!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 11, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Maybe a little reminder before bed...hey kid don't say skank at school? K? Good night sweetie!
not.atyou
by on May. 11, 2013 at 4:49 PM
I can remember asking my mom about the word cunt when I was little too. She told me it's an ugly word and I should never use it. I promptly opened the front door and started screaming cunt as loud as I could. I must have been 9 Ish? Lol!

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Good save, mama!

I asked my mom what a "cunt" was after rhyming words with "hunt" and noticed her reaction change after I said it.

Sometimes, these words come up and you just can't escape them no matter HOW careful you are!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I never really realized how hypocritical I was until I tried answering that for a 7 yr old lol

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Good save, mama!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 4:51 PM

omg can you imagine him going to school and seeing little Jenny in an outfit he doesn't like and saying "ugh you dress like a skank." o.0

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe a little reminder before bed...hey kid don't say skank at school? K? Good night sweetie!

mommy13573
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 4:51 PM

I'm not sure hw I would've handled that myself. You told him right though, that girls can dress however they please, that's wonderful. Not everyone thinks that, so it's refreshing to hread that.

CafeMom Tickers
villagemamma
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 4:54 PM

My younger sister decided that at a huge family thanksgiving was the perfect time to demand to really know where babies come from.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 4:56 PM

hahahaa! My son already knows and when he found out his reaction was "EEEEW!!! That's so gross, I'm never doing that!"

Quoting villagemamma:

My younger sister decided that at a huge family thanksgiving was the perfect time to demand to really know where babies come from.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 11, 2013 at 4:56 PM

ROTFLMAO

Quoting not.atyou:

I can remember asking my mom about the word cunt when I was little too. She told me it's an ugly word and I should never use it. I promptly opened the front door and started screaming cunt as loud as I could. I must have been 9 Ish? Lol!

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Good save, mama!

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 11, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Mine told me that it's a disgusting and degrading name for a woman's private parts and people who say that word are not classy.
....SORRY, MA! 

Quoting not.atyou:

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8.gif
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)