Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A question for pro-life and pro-choice people

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

Why almost everyday you post about the same things.. other than the reason that you can.  I mean what are you both hoping to achieve? I'm not meaning to sound cynical, just wandering if you guys know you are fighting a never ending battle.  You guys have said everything that can possibly be said on why its wrong, why its right, the legality and ramifications on it.  And yet no one is winning here.  Are you hoping to say something that would click to the other side, and make them change their minds?  Because if it hasn't happened yet, after so many years of this battle, its not going to happen.

Pro-lifers, you are not going to change the pro- choicers minds.  And the same for you pro-choicers. You are not going to change the minds of pro-lifers either.  No one on either side of the fence is going to look at what you have to say and think.." Gee ya know! They maybe right! ".  Its just not going to happen.  I don't care what either of you say, its not happening ever! 

Signed Mrs. Obvious.. giving the obvious answers to the people who seem to miss the obvious. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mackenzie40
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 6:42 PM
I have seen women on here change their minds. There was a pl vs PC group ( might still be) I used to read and there were ( few and far between) people who changed their position.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 6:45 PM

I have seen a few people change their views.  But for ever 1 person that changes to pro life, there is one person who changes to pro choice lol .  It just goes around and around. 

Quoting Mackenzie40:

I have seen women on here change their minds. There was a pl vs PC group ( might still be) I used to read and there were ( few and far between) people who changed their position.

suetoo
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Speaking of missing the obvious...it's a child, not a choice.

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Icial
by on May. 11, 2013 at 6:48 PM

I changed my mind,I use to be pro choice years ago.Now I am pro-life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 11, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Yes and no. I think PC grows in numbers .

Quoting Anonymous:

I have seen a few people change their views.  But for ever 1 person that changes to pro life, there is one person who changes to pro choice lol .  It just goes around and around. 

Quoting Mackenzie40:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 11, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Well I don't post everyday about abortion. Why do you?
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on May. 11, 2013 at 6:53 PM

I don't understand why it has to be "choice" or "life" ... how about we change it to PRO-WOMAN/WOMEN and work together to get some of this stuff changed and as a result, lower the number of unwated pregnancies resulting in lower numbers of abortions. 

*Okay, this time I am really leaving 'cause of the pain meds.*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 11, 2013 at 6:55 PM

I honestly think its the same women who is starting the abortion posts. You know, the stupid memes.

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Soemtime s these type of posts get women to change their stance. Which ultimately the point of any debate.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)