Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is a bachelor party considered cheating?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
1 mom liked this

I don't understand why couples have a bachelor party, to me that's cheating. I'm a very honest, loyal, devoted wife, and before we got married having one never crossed my mind. It's like a free pass to touch some one else and then to enjoy it like its your significant other..not right. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Um, a bachelor party doesn't have to involve strippers.

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:32 PM
4 moms liked this
Oy. No, partying with friends is not cheating.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 11, 2013 at 7:33 PM

A bachelors party does not always equal touching someone else.  I think some women are way too insecure, he is marrying you, he can hang out with his friends. It's just an old tradition. 

12345abcde54321
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Quoting BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs:

Um, a bachelor party doesn't have to involve strippers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 11, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
If you can't trust your man to go out with friends for the evening you shouldn't be getting married.
fallenstars
by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Ditto

Quoting Anonymous:

A bachelors party does not always equal touching someone else.  I think some women are way too insecure, he is marrying you, he can hang out with his friends. It's just an old tradition. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
handy0318
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Depends on what's done.  My dh went out with his buddies, to a sports bar...reminisced about college years, talked a lot about basketball... no strippers, no lap dances.... 

I didn't have a bachelorette party, but if I did, it would have been something equally as low key, but yet enjoyable to me and my girlfriends.

I do agree with your sentiment though..

brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 7:42 PM
It's not cheating unless he gets hands on with another woman. If you don't trust him enough to allow him a bachelor party, then you shouldn't be marrying him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 11, 2013 at 7:42 PM
If I ever get married, there will be no bachelor party. I know what goes down at most and I'm not ok with it.
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on May. 11, 2013 at 7:43 PM
No. Unless he IS cheating at the bachelor party? Not all bachelor parties involve strippers and sexual things. My dh just went to a bar and played billiards with his buddies.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)