Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mobile Photo

Dh just ordered these for us. The queen for our guest room and the bunk bed for our boys play room I am so excited!!!
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Replies (51-58):
jadsmummy
by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:09 PM
What in the name of cuteness and giggles is your avi?!

Quoting debbie26:

Love the bed a lot
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 11, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Ew
jadsmummy
by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:13 PM
:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Ew
Shari55
by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:14 PM

I am in my 50's and never met anyone who spells their name like this...and to think when I was a child I didn't like my spelling,I also provide daycare.

Quoting jadsmummy:

She will get a kick out of knowing there is another Shari. She is 30 and hasn't meet another yet.

Quoting Shari55:

yup that is how I pronounce my name too.

Quoting jadsmummy:

She pronounces it sharr-ee so not sherry.

Quoting Shari55:

Yes my name is Shari, I don't see many that spell with this spelling

Quoting jadsmummy:

I am just going to let it slide since its specifically for guests. Off topic but is your name Shari that's my sisters name and I've never seen another person with it before.

Quoting Shari55:

That is a bummer, but I am sure with some searching you could find a dresser that would be a nice compliment to the bed.

Quoting jadsmummy:

I know!!!! Too bad it's a discontinued model so we can't also get matching dresser or chest. Dh ordered the bed and two nightstands right when another retailer ordered the last dresser :(

Quoting Shari55:

I really like this bed...all the storage :)

Quoting jadsmummy:

Mobile Photo

Shari, wife to John since April 1988, Mom to Heather (Jan. 1977) she is mom to five(3boys, 2 girls), Nyssa(April 1989) Michaela(August 1994) and four cats

ATG499
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Nice!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SadiasMomma
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:33 PM
I actually think it's a different model based on the picture you posted because the handles are different and such. Mine is called the Phoenix I think. I will post a stock photo:-)

Quoting jadsmummy:

LOL it's the exact same one!!! Be glad you got the dresser it's now discontinued and the manufacturer doesn't have anything but 1 nightstand left! All DH was able to order was the bed and two nightstands before everything was taken. Once it went onto the clearance retailers snapped it up.

Quoting SadiasMomma:

Yes coaster!! We got the matching dresser and 2 night tables and theres like no room for anything else lol we have a small couch in front of it though. Bad picture... super dark.

Quoting jadsmummy:

Is yours by coaster this bed is also really high too.

Quoting SadiasMomma:

Your new bed looks just like mine!! 8 storage draws have been amazing!! Only trouble is its sooo high up that it can be difficult to climb in for me, being ridiculously pregnant lol but I use a step stool haha

Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SadiasMomma
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:34 PM

this is the stock photo of what I have
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FL2AK
by on May. 11, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Very nice. Getting new furniture is so much fun.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN