Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any nurses or doctors? Very graphic picture inside of skin problem. **ETA**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This is under my c-section "flap"  My scar is fine but it is this skin that rubs together.  I just had my third baby 6 months ago.  is this a yeast infection.  It doesn't really itch it just hurts.  Should I give it time to heal up or go in about it?

I know I need to lose weight so no need to tell me that.

I know I need to do some major ladyscaping but I have not had the time or energy to do that yet.

ETA:  It has a funky smell.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Replies (301-302):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 12, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Who said I am not tryng to lose weight?  I am.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Normal people don't feel 'wet' in between their belly. Does this motivate you now to really loose some weight so this is not a recurrent problem? Please tell me you have started already, today.

Quoting Anonymous:

Like I said...I do.  I even use baby wipes when I feel wet down there.  It is because I can't keep it totally dry.  But you know all about my hygiene so why do I bother explaining to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you cleaned yourself lady you wouldnt have that rash.  yuck

Quoting Anonymous:

I do clean myself thank you.  I hate the way shaving feels.  Sorry I exposed you to my "jungle".  

Quoting Anonymous:

CLEAN YOURSELF!  Damn!  Shave the jungle around it too, it holds moisture and stink.. or at least braid it and get it out of the way  ~~~~~~ GAG

Anonymous
by Anonymous 53 on Apr. 15, 2015 at 1:39 AM

I know this post is old but Mederma scar gel will clear that up and if you use it generously in your scar area and in fold every other day, you can prevent this from happening again.   it prevents yeast rashes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN