Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Any nurses or doctors? Very graphic picture inside of skin problem. **ETA**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This is under my c-section "flap"  My scar is fine but it is this skin that rubs together.  I just had my third baby 6 months ago.  is this a yeast infection.  It doesn't really itch it just hurts.  Should I give it time to heal up or go in about it?

I know I need to lose weight so no need to tell me that.

I know I need to do some major ladyscaping but I have not had the time or energy to do that yet.

ETA:  It has a funky smell.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Replies (41-50):
armandswife
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:45 PM
So DH and I have a very unique marriage. We love to gross each other out. I will scratch off my crack skin and throw it at him.

I can't believe I just fucking told that....lol

Quoting clearlyme:

I get a raw spot on the top part of my crack, too! Lol I thought I was the only one! I joke and call it athlete's or excema crack. I use a prescription anti fungal on it and it works.

Quoting armandswife:

I have this too. C-section flap, under my boob and in my crack. My doctor gave me some steroid cream that has worked wonders. I have no idea what it is though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Do I NEED to go to the dr for that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeast.

Got that under my chest.
You need to put cloth at the flap.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 11, 2013 at 8:45 PM
I think it could also *maybe* be jock itch. Yes, women can get that. I had that under my boobs once because I was working out a lot and the sweat and fiction caused it. I had to get a prescription cream for it. I would definitely go to your doctor. GL.
SafariSun
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Don't use neosporin or moisturizers. Go to the doctor and they will give you anti fungal cream. Try to keep it dry until you can get to the doctors. 

LilrockerMama
by on May. 11, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeast. Use nystatin powder or cream, keep dry
momma4vr
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 8:46 PM

yes thats a yeast infection hunny... and im sorry it hurts.. def see a dr for some rx and in the mean time try some athletes foot powder

Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on May. 11, 2013 at 8:46 PM
BREAST MILK and go to the Dr.
And don't talk about landscaping, i have the same um... shrubbery lol, my dh likes it I'm sure yours doesn't care!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 11, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Yeah see a Dr for it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it is a yeast infection.

Quoting Anonymous:

Get it checked but it looks like it couls also be heat rash. After that clears up use baby powder there. Its trapping the sweat in the fold and that is a feeding ground for a yeast infection. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 11, 2013 at 8:46 PM

If it gets heat to it or gets bigger go in

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a paper towel there now.

Quoting Anonymous:

put something between the skin folds so that the skin doesnt rub together or sweat on it, its trapped moisture.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2013 at 8:46 PM

ewwwwww!  LOL

Quoting armandswife:

So DH and I have a very unique marriage. We love to gross each other out. I will scratch off my crack skin and throw it at him.

I can't believe I just fucking told that....lol

Quoting clearlyme:

I get a raw spot on the top part of my crack, too! Lol I thought I was the only one! I joke and call it athlete's or excema crack. I use a prescription anti fungal on it and it works.

Quoting armandswife:

I have this too. C-section flap, under my boob and in my crack. My doctor gave me some steroid cream that has worked wonders. I have no idea what it is though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN